1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. changeofpace

changeofpace Well-Known Member

Just ordered these: [​IMG] Though I normally take a US 10.5, I got the UK 9, to size down 1/2 size, as per the advice in the PS shoe thread. Hope it works out.

2. rocks

rocks Senior Member

^
    Dude a UK9 is equivalent to US10; therefore, you only sized down 1/2 your normal size.

3. Lachy

Lachy Senior Member

Ok, a little more shopping.

A gray Nice Collective sweater
    APC grey shorts
    Shipley & Halmos shirt, white with light gray stripes
    and a bunch of assorted AA basics.

I'm not going to have any money left for New York.

4. changeofpace

changeofpace Well-Known Member

^ Dude a UK9 is equivalent to US10; therefore, you only sized down 1/2 your normal size.
    What I meant to say is I sized down 1.5 from US, which is the equivalent of sizing down a 1/2 size down UK. I fixed my post, thanks.

5. Jferg4350

Jferg4350 Senior Member

6. dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67 Senior Member

robin i dont get it, you purchased what is exactly shown on the magazine? even the girl? [​IMG] did you get that scarf too? it's very.... big

7. GoSurface

GoSurface Distinguished Member

Naaah son, he bought duh magazines.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Okay... I need, $30 to make $3K for the charity drive for the Make-a-Wish foundation. Someone step up, and paypal [email protected]

Fok.

9. dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67 Senior Member

Just ordered these:

[​IMG]

Though I normally take a US 10.5, I got the UK 9, to size down 1/2 size, as per the advice in the PS shoe thread. Hope it works out.

very nice shoes!

10. davo10375

davo10375 Senior Member

What shop are you talking about and where is it? I know what shorts you're talking about now and i liked them.

Zekka in Perth (Australia). Don't have an online store but it could be worth calling the store... one of the co-owners Scott is one of the nicest dudes you will meet so ya may be able to organise something. They dont have either colour short in a L but have it in M and maybe small... the junya sweater they have in all sizes I think. Actually have a fair amount of ss07 pieces left like RO two-tone etc that are on sale as well.

Annoyed I was in a rush and didn't get to try on the linen pants from that season... same material and all but in a slim cut black pants. Really want to see what they look like on, again for 290 AUS which is like 215 US or something its a great deal.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Wait did you say ro two tone silver on top black on bottom in L?

12. davo10375

davo10375 Senior Member

I'll be fucked if I can remember what was on top or bottom, though if I had to put up a guess I'd say yes. Not sure on sizes but as I said give the guy a call or email and I'm sure he (scott) will be obliging. The two-tone was 50% off also + the strength of the US to the AUS and your definetly going to get a good price.

http://zekka.com/contact.html

Email and phone number there, let me know how it works out.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Thanks davo shot him an email, will try and call tomorrow too maybe he has one.

14. davo10375

davo10375 Senior Member

No worries man I'm happy to direct business there.. good guy as I said and gotta support local shops. Pretty ridiculous the shit we are getting in Perth nowdays... this shop with all the raf/RO/Ann D/CDG etc then there is one with Viridi/that Boris dude/few others, one with DVN/MMM/Marc by Marc (jokes this sucks). As well as that, a dude on superfuture is opening a shop in Perth late Jan with Damir Doma/Geller/Julian Red/CP's etc. All cool stuff and you gotta assume some but I've yet to see anyone rocking anything awesome yet.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

Ya I heard business for the avant stuff is not that great in aus but perhaps they are catching on.

If you come to LA I'll make you a list of places to check out and possibly meet up if I have the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.