• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rate my fantasy football team

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Indy's D is great against the pass, not so much against the run...

Yeah I'm confused. Losing Bob Sanders has always been catastrophic for them...he would always make plays up the middle.

phreak, I'll agree on the TOs if Rosenfels starts (he will), but I'm doubtful on the sacks.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the last time the colts played the texans is the last time they allowed a >4 ypc avg to a rb

there is so much more that just a "run D" in a vaccuum when you play the colts (when they are playing like the 13-0 team)

the reason they are great against the pass is because teams dont need to pass against them, their backs will do the work. this a different team than what played against GB and Houston last time. This is all just my opinion obv based on what i have seen of them in the past and what i expect to happen in the near future...speculation is exactly what it is, speculation

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course Leon Washington would go crazy the week I benched him.
baldy[1].gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, I also have Matt Cassell sitting on the bench...

perusingnature

Reaction score
killed it this week by starting jacobs and addai. consequently, i left mojo and slaton on the bench which begs questions about whom to start in the coming weeks.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
killed it this week by starting jacobs and addai. consequently, i left mojo and slaton on the bench which begs questions about whom to start in the coming weeks.

n1 starting addai. i had no fking idea bob sanders was gonna sit on sunday until kickoff. with sanders out, i might have started slaton over jamal lewis. i ended up starting chris johnson and jamal lewis and benching MJD and slaton. also benched rodgers for mcnabb, so yea i kinda left some points out there. my wr's; marshall, colston, owens combined for 14 points. projected points coming into sunday were anywhere from 90-115, depending on the site. actual points scored was 53...

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess the Slaton/Addai/Jacobs debate didn't mean much. They all had great fantasy games. Couldn't have felt too bad starting one over the other.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jamal Lewis has to be one of the worse starting backs in the league. The guy is like 250lbs and he tip toes everywhere. I've seen Lewis get stuffed on goal to go at the one at least 5 times this year. I've been thinking for weeks that Harrison should start.

My roommate has Mcnabb and Westbrook, so he is feeling your pain phreak...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am completely up in the air about who to start this week. I know that I am not starting R. Moss, and I think Forte, AP & Gore are locks, but I got Royal playing Oakland, Edwards playing Houston, Moore & Colston playing the Packers all at home. Should I start Edwards and be disappointed again after his very good game on Monday? Should I start Moore only for Colston to have a game similar to the one against the Falcons, but with a couple of touchdowns on top?

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how can cassel have 400yrds and 30 completions with moss getting 3....!! i do like royal vs oakland, 2nd receivers are torching them this yr. i think im leaning towards edwards too but it just doesnt feel right benching both receivers from NO.

also how does romo not send one to williams or owens the entire game. late 3rd qtr and entire 4th they had 8 in the box every play. one of them had single coverage on the outside. makes me think they dont trust romos finger yet...i dont know.

anyone lose money on that Pitt/NO ordeal? my friends bookie game him the polomalu TD for the cover lol...

brimley

Reaction score
Pick two of four:

Willie Parker vs Cincy
Warrick Dunn vs Det
DeAngelo Williams vs Atl
Brian Westbrook vs Bal

-Parker is pretty much a lock for me.
-I don't trust Andy Reid or McNabb, although I think that Westbrook's role in the passing game would make him effective against Bal if they give him the ball.
-Dunn is last man standing in Tampa and Det matchup is a gift from the gods, but there's no guarantee on TDs.
-DeAngelo has been tearing it up for me lately and Atl is pretty good matchup but Stewart will take away TDs

I guess I'm leaning towards Parker and Williams right now. Any brilliant thoughts?

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
Pick two of four:

Willie Parker vs Cincy
Warrick Dunn vs Det
DeAngelo Williams vs Atl
Brian Westbrook vs Bal

-Parker is pretty much a lock for me.
-I don't trust Andy Reid or McNabb, although I think that Westbrook's role in the passing game would make him effective against Bal if they give him the ball.
-Dunn is last man standing in Tampa and Det matchup is a gift from the gods, but there's no guarantee on TDs.
-DeAngelo has been tearing it up for me lately and Atl is pretty good matchup but Stewart will take away TDs

I guess I'm leaning towards Parker and Williams right now. Any brilliant thoughts?

Westbrook, even with his past two games is a lock. You don't want him on your bench, ever. Reid better get his act together and feed Westbrook if they want to actually win a game so he should get his touches and when he does he's a top 3 rb. No way you want him riding pine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads