1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

*Rare* LOBB'S Made in Italy burnished brown dress shoes 11D Custom Grade

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PMaximus, Apr 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMaximus

PMaximus Well-Known Member

Exotic dress shoes from Lobb's manufacture (not John Lobb) in beautiful burnished brown color, hand made in Italy. Size is euro 44 which is a USA 11. This size runs about 1/2 size large and slightly wide. I wear an 11 in Allen Edmond and Peal and these are about 1/2 size big on me. Total length along bottom is 12.75". Outstanding quality leather and burnishing in the style of Santoni and Sutor. Leather construction at toe and heel is very stiff, as only better quality shoes are. Unusual double welting in the sole bottoms. No damage. Worn about 10-15 times. Very unusual shoes. No way to judge pricing, but quality is easily of the $600+ Santonis. Shipping included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  2. winston

winston Senior member

These will go fast.

3. PMaximus

PMaximus Well-Known Member

That would be nice, but it doesn't seem to be the case darn it. I'd be wearing them now if they were 1/2 size smaller- they are my favorite color and go with any outfit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.