• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RARE DROP! Tricker's Eaton Brogue Boots in Teak Shell Cordovan, 10 UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbanor

Reaction score
For sale is a beautiful pair of Tricker's Eaton Brogue Boots in Teak Shell Cordovan built on the 4497s Last in size 10 UK. They have been worn only twice and are in like new condition. Not sure if Tricker's will ever make these again. However, they are too voluminous for my flat feet. I’ve been holding on to these as a collector’s item, but with newer purchases on the way I can’t justify keeping them. Hard to capture how beautiful they are with my camera. Remarkable workmanship and flawless shell, and the boots deserve a good home. Ships with box, bags, and polishing cloth. Asking $700 + shipping.

PayPal F&F or Venmo only. Reasonable offers welcome. Please message me with any questions

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Transform Keto ACV