• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm ashamed to report that papa snow hung my Stephan Schneider knit :eek:
It's cotton but still.

glundr

Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Last night leaving the gym my 6th gen nano's power button stopped working which renders it pretty much useless. I go to the apple store and the guys say sorry we'll give you 10% towards a new one. I said it's just the button can you guys fix it, he goes 60-80 bux. I said wtf, he said ya it's technology. What the **** does technology have to do with a button contact not working ya fat ****. Called the cel phone capital of the world Westminster and du said he could fix it for 35. In the meantime I just plugged in my first gen shuffle that I dug up and itunes asked if I wanted to update the s/w lulz.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Last night leaving the gym my 6th gen nano's power button stopped working which renders it pretty much useless. I go to the apple store and the guys say sorry we'll give you 10% towards a new one. I said it's just the button can you guys fix it, he goes 60-80 bux. I said wtf, he said ya it's technology. What the **** does technology have to do with a button contact not working ya fat ****. Called the cel phone capital of the world Westminster and du said he could fix it for 35. In the meantime I just plugged in my first gen shuffle that I dug up and itunes asked if I wanted to update the s/w lulz.

go to ebay and buy a sansa clip for $10. blows an ipod out of the water for the gym --- dirt cheap so you don't give a **** what happens to it, has a built in FM tuner, and a clip. it's flash memory so just drag and drop to add/remove music.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
thanks will check it out, loading up songs on my shuffle right now

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i bought one like.. 4 years ago? for $10 shipped and it's still going strong. i don't even use it for my own music, just use the FM tuner to sync up with a gym tv or listen to the radio. i've dropped weights on it, stepped on it, sat it on and it works the same as day 1

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya i just need some **** for the gym, have never worked out without a music player before nor can I

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for the sansa clip. Its pretty ******* durable. My first one only died after i dropped a heavy dbell on it. second one is going strong 2 years later.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can vouch for the sansa clip. Its pretty ******* durable. My first one only died after i dropped a heavy dbell on it. second one is going strong 2 years later.

yet when teger drops a weight on it, it keeps working? hmmm...

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe he didnt drop it from that high?

I dropped an 80. I was doing shoulder press and dropped it about shoulder height. I didnt notice that my player had slipped off and was on the floor. And then under my dumbell. :embar:

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just realized out a guy in my college fraternity has gone full goth ninja. Rick Owens, L Maltieri, etc. Yo Dave.

LOL

saw/met this guy Saturday night before birthday ball in holiday inn lobby, was very drunk and was like "yo dude are you an alum? never thought I'd see a wac alum wearing rick owens, luc, ccp?" poor guy, he was cool though. wanted to talk to him more but was too fucked up, didn't see him at the ball. but yeah best thing ever seeing this dude fully goth ninja'd out in chestertown and he has this amazing virginia accent. the best. :slayer::embar:

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well that's funny, i just bought a sansa clip for running on the tread mill since it so goddamn boring. but yeah, 36 gigs of memory on this baby now. i'm happy to never have to install itunes ever again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads