• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
KOY, you should go to the darkside

Make a new username, change avatar, buy more black/clothes

it worked for tween

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KOY, you should go to the darkside

Make a new username, change avatar, buy more black/clothes

it worked for tween
Hah believe me, I've been thinking about it
satisfied.gif

Will definitely need a job before I can venture into that area though, since I have nothing that could serve as a base for such a wardrobe right now
(actually heard from a friend that the weekday downtown needs more male staff in their store, so will go and give them a resume letter tomorrow
smile.gif
)

fireflygrave

Reaction score

Anyway, my tastes are somewhat 'in line' with SZ, but I come here because of the variety and the community and love it.
thumbs-up.gif
/thoughts
just wanted to second this as it's my experience also. I like a lot of the stuff posted on sz, but the site is so homogenous and brand attached that it's hard to read/be there a lot of the time. Someone just posted a few minutes ago in the waywt thread, got asked what their parka was, and refused to say the brand because they were afraid the compliments on the fit would be "revoked" because its not a brand sz favors. If you think SWD is drama-queeny and brand obsessed, boy have I got a website to show you

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
patron of the new is ******* whack. i sent them an email two days ago about returning my jeans, no reply. i call today and the girl on the phone has no idea what i'm talking about when it comes to online orders, and tells me to just 'wait for an email'. wtf?

fireflygrave

Reaction score

patron of the new is ******* whack. i sent them an email two days ago about returning my jeans, no reply. i call today and the girl on the phone has no idea what i'm talking about when it comes to online orders, and tells me to just 'wait for an email'. wtf?

did you make sure to call the online ordering phone number? they have separate numbers for in store stuff and the website. I called the wrong one and no one could help me, then figured it out and got what I needed :)

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i was very polite. her english wasn't very good.

what annoys me is that the receipt says you have to email them within 3 days to get a return shipping label, and when i asked her she was like 'we don't give return shipping labels'

so..

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, since you did email them, the message will have a date so perhaps it is postmarked as of when you sent the email ;)
When returning merchandise you will first need to request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 3 days of receiving your order and request a return shipping label, which will be provided for you via email. To do this, follow the steps below.

Reply to your original order confirmation email from [email protected] with the following information:

Your order number

Your first and last name as it appears on the order

The last four digits of the credit card used for purchase

Specify the items you wish to return

Upon approval, you will be provided with an RMA number and shipping label and your return must be sent out within 48 hours.

DesignerValet

Reaction score
First Saint Laurent deliveries at Poter, SSense, and Matches. The clothes are generally bland and overpriced, but the shoes are terrific. Pending actual their actual fit, I may have found a new favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads