• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pronxs, shut up. the conversations on waywt and RFT the past few days have been way more interesting than talking about whether some dude should size up on his size 0 boo because he's popping buttons. I think in general the populace on sf is very educated, so the fact that we can have educated discussions on completely random topics is awesome and should be appreciated.

also, noobizer, to the thumbs up comment you left me, no, being short does not give me sympathy for fat people, because they are totally different thing. genetics made me short. foods/laziness (in general) make fat people fat. i can't make myself taller. but i have made myself way skinnier than i was as a kid/skinnier than most people in my family with exercise/healthy eating.

also, i'm on a two week adderall and caffeine binge, so this conversation coupled with all the fat kids i see in the library who haven't left all semester are pissing me off.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
.moved to a relevant and interesting thread.

Last edited:

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nike and Tom Sachs reversible trench

lol mikey you can get one of this while doing research in the lab. suddenly becoming all philosophical eh?

thanks shah and tween for saving the thread

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pronxs, shut up. the conversations on waywt and RFT the past few days have been way more interesting than talking about whether some dude should size up on his size 0 boo because he's popping buttons. I think in general the populace on sf is very educated, so the fact that we can have educated discussions on completely random topics is awesome and should be appreciated.
also, noobizer, to the thumbs up comment you left me, no, being short does not give me sympathy for fat people, because they are totally different thing. genetics made me short. foods/laziness (in general) make fat people fat. i can't make myself taller. but i have made myself way skinnier than i was as a kid/skinnier than most people in my family with exercise/healthy eating.
also, i'm on a two week adderall and caffeine binge, so this conversation coupled with all the fat kids i see in the library who haven't left all semester are pissing me off.

wtf is with americans and adderal. Is everyone on a prescription for it? Every forum I read has american kids talking about adderal. Seems like its really easy to get prescriptions for drugs in America, have public anxiety issues? HAVE SOME VALIUM. When will it be my turn to get prescriptions for medical grade testosterone?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to a doctor and say you have a hormone imbalance.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Docs have been trying to put me on TRT for a while Fuj. My test is actually about 200ng/dl at 22. There's 70 year old guys with more test than me :ember: If you've never gotten your test levels checked before you should.

It's a miracle I can even workout and get as big as I can. I'm constantly tired because of it though. Thinking about just taking the plunge soon as it's been affecting my ability to study as much as I used to because I'm so tired. Worried about potentially becoming sterile is the only thing holding me back.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
ive never understood the the adderall to study thing. school aint that hard yo.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

also, noobizer, to the thumbs up comment you left me, no, being short does not give me sympathy for fat people, because they are totally different thing. genetics made me short. foods/laziness (in general) make fat people fat.

come on man, genetics plays a huge part in how much weight you keep.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

come on man, genetics plays a huge part in how much weight you keep.

holding fat, yes

obese, no

ive never understood the the adderall to study thing. school aint that hard yo.

seriously....adderall is RAMPANT at schools in FL. prescription pills are handing out like candy down here though. all the 'pain' clinics you hear about are down here.

there's some statistic or estimate that FL prescribes TEN times more oxycodone pills than ALL other states combined.

Last edited:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^Docs have been trying to put me on TRT for a while Fuj. My test is actually about 200ng/dl at 22. There's 70 year old guys with more test than me :ember: If you've never gotten your test levels checked before you should.
It's a miracle I can even workout and get as big as I can. I'm constantly tired because of it though. Thinking about just taking the plunge soon as it's been affecting my ability to study as much as I used to because I'm so tired. Worried about potentially becoming sterile is the only thing holding me back.

******* hell thats horrific, 200ng? Is this real life? Freeze your sperm and start pinning your glutes. I've read a lot of horror stories about doctors not understanding half lives and stuff and giving people test prop injections every other week and messing up there hormone levels.

Whats adderal even do? Is it like a stimulant? Are there even schools hard enough to justify it in Florida? Mum went to school at university of south Florida, sounds really easy, american system in general sounds easier.

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Your predisposition towards narcissism addictions has the same genesis that overeating / obesity does

Its all in the genes baby

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuji, think back to the last time you had to write a 10-page paper. It's kinda a ****** feeling, right? You know it's going to take like 5 hours and you're going to be miserable. Now imagine there's a little pill you can buy from the kid down the hall for $4 that makes that five hours more fun than a room full of puppies and guarantees you an A and you'll probably compulsively clean your whole apartment in the time you save.

It's not that school is too hard, it's that pills costs less than a beer and make everything super easy. And yeah, it's clean speed, exact same drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads