• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can't decide between CP Mid Tan or Black..both are so nice!!!!

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lows are nice :)

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Mr owens came about because he was a goth when he was younger, its all just goth stuff anyway for the most part

Toasty i would advise you to read more before you start spending huge amounts of money on clothes, your ideas arent that fleshed out IMO

Just give it time, get some books on design or something - snakes blog with postmodern wardrobe springs to mind

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just found a pair of DH indigo 19cms I had tucked away for probably the last year or more. Good find on my part as I was just planning on picking up a pair of indigo jeans for the summer. Hording crisis averted.

Reading this reminded me that I have a pair of barely-worn black APC PS in my closet at home. And I was just thinking of getting new black jeans.... rad.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that wins the award for biggest bespoke disaster!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
holy shizzle

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
to show off the hand work of course, who cares what it looks like as long as it's high quality is the mc ethos

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Silly n00bs.

Spalla camica shirt slots precisely into manica camica jacket.

Do you think that Cravate gallivants through darkened city, cobbled town and woody dale without his jacket on?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Cravate is totally into the new Italian bespoke thing (fashion bespoke, 60 mentality-not the style though). Looks ridiculous but kinda fun.

Anduru

Reaction score
As far as footwear goes, split-sole wrestling shoes are the most comfortable (and sneaky, and fun) things I've ever worn. Snowman says Julius made a fashuns equivalent; been meaning to find out more, but my Google Fu is weak.

lol @ google

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god the mc casual thread is 99.9% a train wreck. what's up with people basically saying "No." when someone criticizes based on opinon? eg furo looking like a stiff box in every fit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads