• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

do mocc socks have the little rubber strips on the inner heel like falkes do? i like my falkes but cant find them anywhere, i bought them last year on a trip:eek:
anyone know a good online store that has falkes no show socks? dont want to get hit with customs fees for socks :fu:

I like my uniqlo socks; they have the rubber thing and are nice for hot summer weather. They're also pretty small. But otherwise drew's right.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not directly fashion-related, but LulzSec and Anonymous are upset with PayPal. I wonder if that means all of us who use PayPal here and on eBay should be worried for any reason. Here's their letter: http://pastebin.com/LAykd1es

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Just rode the e train with thom Browne. He seemed cool, gave him a nod and a smile, he reciprocated.

I think I posted a while back about this happening to me too, it was pretty surreal because the guy looked completely impeccable. Compared to me who is always (intentionally) disheveled it was a little humbling. This was in the fall though, what does he wear in the summer?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just ordered some women's socks from amazon, lol.

$18 for 3 pair.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the guy I bought my raf rank from finally decided to refund me my money, two weeks later. Ugh

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love that feeling when the clothing I ordered finally arrives, I try it on, and I feel like an instant badass. Makes the decision of whether to keep it so much easier.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a good feeling. I'm currently in a state of "USPS lost my **** and now I'm super pissed."

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any opinions on the quality of this goatskin Julius? Price around $1100

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i had a problem with UPS too
yesterday the carrier didn't rang the doorbell, and went away, he left me a message in the mailbox, today he came again but didn't rang at my flat, i checked UPS online tracking because i expected the parcel in the afternoon, and i saw that he gave it to the neighbours.
me or my roommates were at home allday
wtf is wrong with this guy, i checked the doorbell afterwards because i thought is was broken, but it wasn't

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i had a problem with UPS too
yesterday the carrier didn't rang the doorbell, and went away, he left me a message in the mailbox, today he came again but didn't rang at my flat, i checked UPS online tracking because i expected the parcel in the afternoon, and i saw that he gave it to the neighbours.
me or my roommates were at home allday
wtf is wrong with this guy, i checked the doorbell afterwards because i thought is was broken, but it wasn't

That makes me nuts. I've stayed home before waiting for a package because there's nowhere for the carrier to leave it, only to find a notice later saying I wasn't home. I think the guy was just a lazy ass.

What did you loose?

Nothing huge, just a shirt, but I still would like to get the things I have sent to me. Dealing with the post office makes me nuts. I looked up the tracking number and it says they tried to deliver the package at 11:38 a.m. on Monday but couldn't and left a notice. It's a giant office building with a mailroom that was definitely not closed, so there's no reason why they couldn't deliver it, and nobody has this notice. That's the last record of the shirt. The mailroom never got it and the post office can't figure out what happened to it. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads