• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
(Nauseatingly awesome detail pics)
worship.gif

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jet is getting paid to push NB on here

Only explanation

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I wrote an entire paragraph on why new balances are dope which probably resulted in the pos server crashing when I clicked submit.

Disagree with the NB love, gotta agree with the comment about the POS server. Not the most enjoyable way of spending the middle of the night, helping fix that issue.

I tried to get into NBs, I really did. They used to have lots of the Made in England limited editions at The Tannery in some cool colors back when I lived in Cambridge, and I think there are a pair of the brick red ones lying around somewhere. Just never really got into them...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Disagree with the NB love, gotta agree with the comment about the POS server. Not the most enjoyable way of spending the middle of the night, helping fix that issue.

I tried to get into NBs, I really did. They used to have lots of the Made in England limited editions at The Tannery in some cool colors back when I lived in Cambridge, and I think there are a pair of the brick red ones lying around somewhere. Just never really got into them...

I think the brick red ones are nice. I don't mind them necessarily meaning I don't agree with the huge hate about them on SF, but I'm just generally not a fan personally since I wouldn't be able to find a place for them in my style (too chunky/clunky for my slimmer hem pants), although I used to rock the hell out of my grey pair back in High School. I prefer slim profile sneakers anymore so that's the main reason.

I have seen them styled nicely though, but the masses of baby boomers and unstylish men out there rocking them with dad jeans with huge bottoms and super long hems sloppily sitting on them is an image that always comes to mind when I even start thinking of giving them another shot. I liken it to my dislike of North Face.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive found ive grown un interested in the street wear side of me and more and more interested in MC.

but still not stogy old MC. Youthful MC. Its funny because my street wear draws heavily from 1950s and 1960s styling and now my MC is doing the same.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh and PP, nice detail shots right there. Great stuff.

Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
ive found ive grown un interested in the street wear side of me and more and more interested in MC.

but still not stogy old MC. Youthful MC. Its funny because my street wear draws heavily from 1950s and 1960s styling and now my MC is doing the same.

If you need a hand in your transition, tonio is there for 'ya.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
lol.

He would be so happy that his persona is working this well.

lol, it would be so crazy if he really was one big fake

i am known to be extremely gullible though.

Originally Posted by PinkPantser
my friend took these macros of my stuff for some design project, thought i'd share since it's not something you can see in waywt pics

grid.jpg

[/quote]

that is awesome
Originally Posted by LA Guy

I tried too. What's weird is that i kinda like some old adidas. Like these i saw a few days ago:

163159967.jpg

163158760.jpg

163158309.jpg

i think they're called adidas night jogger or something

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
faust is 'average' height like scott m is 5'7
crackup[1].gif
Originally Posted by Fuuma
2) Faust isn't blonde or weinery looking, he is also pretty short (like 5'4-5" or so, like scottm). I'm 5'8" so there is no fuckling way any of those guys are like 5'7" or some ****. The things you read on the internet.
Originally Posted by Teger
uhh fuuma, scottm is 5'7 - 5'8, why wouldn't you believe him?
rotflmao.gif
at fluctuating height.i remember him saying his height was 5'6 "on a good day." that must mean its 5'4 on bad days and 5'5 on average?
Originally Posted by hendrix
you all did this...
that concept/blog is pretty dumb. in what industry are services and products NOT dictated by consumer demand? PinkPanster: those pics are awesome. i'm trying to up my texture game

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
i could always use a handy

It all starts with finding some nice, well fitting pants, and a good pair of shoes. No need to dive into the super expensive. MC B&S would be the way to go for you to get your feet wet. Given my smaller frame and shoe size, finding anything for me personally other than the occassional Mabitex/Incotex pants has a very low success rate.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
rotflmao.gif
at fluctuating height.i remember him saying his height was 5'6 "on a good day." that must mean its 5'4 on bad days and 5'5 on average?

who cares?

Originally Posted by sq4you
that concept/blog is pretty dumb. in what industry are services and products NOT dictated by consumer demand?

true, but that doesn't stop it from being funny

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you're tired and stressed your posture is worse and you don't stand up as straight.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
if you're tired and stressed your posture is worse and you don't stand up as straight.

thats like a black person saying "when i'm sick and dehydrated, my skin tone lightens so i'm kind of white"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads