Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

(Nauseatingly awesome detail pics)
    [​IMG]

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

PP, do you have a blog or tumblr or something?

No homo

3. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

jet is getting paid to push NB on here

Only explanation

4. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

ha, nope; someday though

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I wrote an entire paragraph on why new balances are dope which probably resulted in the pos server crashing when I clicked submit.

Disagree with the NB love, gotta agree with the comment about the POS server. Not the most enjoyable way of spending the middle of the night, helping fix that issue.

I tried to get into NBs, I really did. They used to have lots of the Made in England limited editions at The Tannery in some cool colors back when I lived in Cambridge, and I think there are a pair of the brick red ones lying around somewhere. Just never really got into them...

6. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Disagree with the NB love, gotta agree with the comment about the POS server. Not the most enjoyable way of spending the middle of the night, helping fix that issue.

I tried to get into NBs, I really did. They used to have lots of the Made in England limited editions at The Tannery in some cool colors back when I lived in Cambridge, and I think there are a pair of the brick red ones lying around somewhere. Just never really got into them...

I think the brick red ones are nice. I don't mind them necessarily meaning I don't agree with the huge hate about them on SF, but I'm just generally not a fan personally since I wouldn't be able to find a place for them in my style (too chunky/clunky for my slimmer hem pants), although I used to rock the hell out of my grey pair back in High School. I prefer slim profile sneakers anymore so that's the main reason.

I have seen them styled nicely though, but the masses of baby boomers and unstylish men out there rocking them with dad jeans with huge bottoms and super long hems sloppily sitting on them is an image that always comes to mind when I even start thinking of giving them another shot. I liken it to my dislike of North Face.

7. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

ive found ive grown un interested in the street wear side of me and more and more interested in MC.

but still not stogy old MC. Youthful MC. Its funny because my street wear draws heavily from 1950s and 1960s styling and now my MC is doing the same.

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Oh and PP, nice detail shots right there. Great stuff.

ive found ive grown un interested in the street wear side of me and more and more interested in MC.

but still not stogy old MC. Youthful MC. Its funny because my street wear draws heavily from 1950s and 1960s styling and now my MC is doing the same.

If you need a hand in your transition, tonio is there for 'ya.

9. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

i could always use a handy

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

lol.

He would be so happy that his persona is working this well.

lol, it would be so crazy if he really was one big fake

i am known to be extremely gullible though.

my friend took these macros of my stuff for some design project, thought i'd share since it's not something you can see in waywt pics

[​IMG]
    [/quote]

that is awesome

I tried too. What's weird is that i kinda like some old adidas. Like these i saw a few days ago:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i think they're called adidas night jogger or something

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

faust is 'average' height like scott m is 5'7
    [​IMG]
    2) Faust isn't blonde or weinery looking, he is also pretty short (like 5'4-5" or so, like scottm). I'm 5'8" so there is no fuckling way any of those guys are like 5'7" or some shit. The things you read on the internet.
    uhh fuuma, scottm is 5'7 - 5'8, why wouldn't you believe him?
    [​IMG] at fluctuating height.i remember him saying his height was 5'6 "on a good day." that must mean its 5'4 on bad days and 5'5 on average?
    you all did this...
    that concept/blog is pretty dumb. in what industry are services and products NOT dictated by consumer demand? PinkPanster: those pics are awesome. i'm trying to up my texture game

12. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

i could always use a handy

It all starts with finding some nice, well fitting pants, and a good pair of shoes. No need to dive into the super expensive. MC B&S would be the way to go for you to get your feet wet. Given my smaller frame and shoe size, finding anything for me personally other than the occassional Mabitex/Incotex pants has a very low success rate.

13. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

[​IMG] at fluctuating height.i remember him saying his height was 5'6 "on a good day." that must mean its 5'4 on bad days and 5'5 on average?

who cares?

that concept/blog is pretty dumb. in what industry are services and products NOT dictated by consumer demand?

true, but that doesn't stop it from being funny

14. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

if you're tired and stressed your posture is worse and you don't stand up as straight.

15. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

if you're tired and stressed your posture is worse and you don't stand up as straight.

thats like a black person saying "when i'm sick and dehydrated, my skin tone lightens so i'm kind of white"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.