Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

shah, nice photo - you snap it with your filmcam?

Looks like Hipstamatic

2. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

who's trying to meet up in nyc end of jan ? you don't have enough receipt power to chill with sq
    shah, nice photo - you snap it with your filmcam?
    hah no man jacked it from a friend. i got away from that crazy storm wearing sneakers and a tee here

3. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

Looks like Hipstamatic

can i get those at urban outfitters?

4. rustyshack

rustyshack Well-Known Member

any good stores in boston worth going to through this weather?

5. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

I think that within the next ten days, the SynthesexArrakis paneled linen cloak will be ready for...winter action [​IMG] . I need some giant horn toggles!

Sandworm teeth, dogg, should be no problem.
    Number of hours I spent when I was fourteen trying to walk without rhythm: 3.5

6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i like how (at least in sw&d) the old sf posters are slowly going while new sfers coming in. i remember braidkid and that one short asian dude with lots of bags (forget his moniker) and the like posted a lot and then it got sad when they stopped. and now we have influx of people like synthese, graphic novelty, softy, etc.

i know its not a recent change, but glad to see the forum's still alive and kicking

i also like how it used to be workwear denim orientated a few years ago with japanese selvedge becoming a big thing and self edge opening up and now it's evolving to different interests like high end knits, gothic ish brands, and what have you. i remember when engineered garments was huge on here and now it's still pretty big, but it's not like the only thing being discussed. it's kinda more balanced like how sufu used to be

also. can't believe jet has 5000 some posts already and still hasnt posted a fit pic despite all his talk. just sayin. need to show your knit collection some time.

7. Lel

Lel Senior member

i like how (at least in sw&d) the old sf posters are slowly going while new sfers coming in. i remember braidkid and that one short asian dude with lots of bags (forget his moniker) and the like posted a lot and then it got sad when they stopped. and now we have influx of people like synthese, graphic novelty, softy, etc.

i know its not a recent change, but glad to see the forum's still alive and kicking

i also like how it used to be workwear denim orientated a few years ago with japanese selvedge becoming a big thing and self edge opening up and now it's evolving to different interests like high end knits, gothic ish brands, and what have you. i remember when engineered garments was huge on here and now it's still pretty big, but it's not like the only thing being discussed. it's kinda more balanced like how sufu used to be

also. can't believe jet has 5000 some posts already and still hasnt posted a fit pic despite all his talk. just sayin. need to show your knit collection some time.

The brand exposure has gone up nicely, but somehow the tone has changed. The SW&D and MC forums seem to be a lot more polarized too, used to be that the two got along nicely but recently there has been a lot of douche-y lufterverring going.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Technically, I have 19,851 posts bc fok reset my post counter awhile back.

9. the shah

jet had 15k+ posts till was reset and has posted more than 1 fit [​IMG] softy isn't a new member either

10. the shah

[​IMG] /\\ buy this to do this \\/ [​IMG]

11. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

^ [​IMG] should I buy more silent tees? fuck. so yummmy.

12. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

I think I'm going to step up to mainline Damir Tees/shirts. If I ever buy clothes again, fuck money.

but obviously, the answer is yes

13. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

[​IMG] also I am strangely enticed by this, like a low 6 with huge tits or a really nice body but weird face. it's so ugly yet so so alluring all at once. Would wear under navy TOJ fishtail with allsaints jodhpur pants and rafstros.

14. softy

softy Senior member

I think I'm going to step up to mainline Damir Tees/shirts. If I ever buy clothes again, fuck money.

but obviously, the answer is yes

oh no you din't!!!

please obtain the robe-coat referenced in the historical baller outerwear thread.

15. softy

softy Senior member

[​IMG]

also I am strangely enticed by this, like a low 6 with huge tits or a really nice body but weird face. it's so ugly yet so so alluring all at once. Would wear under navy TOJ fishtail with allsaints jodhpur pants and rafstros.

agree ++
    when are you expecting your fishtail honeybunch?
    i was gonna order one but quoted a month's time. i will have hypothermia by then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.