• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
What if SF offered the option of having your PM space increased if you provide a donation of $10 or more?

Right now, that is too much of a PITA to administer, but in the improved version of the forum, there will probably be a "premium" option with stuff like that.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Right now, that is too much of a PITA to administer, but in the improved version of the forum, there will probably be a "premium" option with stuff like that.

I hope the improved forum will not be a step backwards in terms of usability via overdone design (as is so often the case today). Although recalling your past spot-on comments regarding Revolve Clothing's redesign, I'm pretty sure you'll get it right.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
that website has some of the worst model poses, the marc jacobs section is especially egregious, most of the stuff looks about a size large for the dude.
That MJ fur is still available in my size
bounce2.gif
I should sell my car and kop
Originally Posted by nahneun
idk why people are so gaga over G-Dragon's "fashion" sense. He just looks terrible half the time with terribly coordinated outfits. Ballin' out in expensive clothing doesn't make you a fashionista
But, but, but, he's head of Dior

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
+1 Will definitely support this

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Depressi...00795394206852 $500 Wolverine 1Ks w/no insoles? I'm insulted What's the hulabaloo over CP sneaks? Are they made of a super high quality leather that has to be seen in person to be appreciated? Still lookin for white sneaks for spring... God I wish these were a size 11

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my work's christmas do was yesterday, and one of my female co-workers bore a striking resemblance to uncontrol, i almost did a doubletake.

similar hair + some weird japanese-looking coat

i'll try and see if i took a picture later

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CooltheKid how can you ask these questions and live in NY

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CtK just go and see them in person. That's pretty much my rule when everybody seems mad gay for some plain ****.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Coolthekud is just gonna buy pumas anyway
My high tops are steezy... I always get compliments from civilians

I will check out the CPs

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
My high tops are steezy... I always get compliments from civilians I will check out the CPs
precisely why you should donate them.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
My high tops are steezy... I always get compliments from civilians I will check out the CPs
Plebes compliment them because it's "edgy" (re: no, they aren't at all) and different (re: different in the "i'm kind of marsupialed when it comes to knowing what looks good" kind of way). Basically, they just don't know any better and because it's different from the cesspool of J. Crew, BR, and Gap, they'll compliment it. Seek your approval here, which clearly matters more.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you know you've made it when jet gives your fit a snide remark and uncontrol references your fit to some sort of Korean/Japanese niche movement.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
me? snide? where?

i don't recall such a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads