• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What colors are the dark blue and brown shoe next to it on the left?
Navy and Brown CXL?

Last edited:

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My loden green Monroe boots have finally arrived.

The green CXL is wonderful, changing its colour spectrum with every little variation of the light.
Most importantly, the fit is great. The last is surprisingly narrow and also pretty short for a 13D. Initially they felt a bit tight around the ball of the foot, but with the super soft CXL this disappeared within minutes.
Really happy with these!

Congrats on the kop! You'll like those even better as you break them in.

rawrz

Reaction score
Rancourt has missed the ship date on a pair of ranger mocs and has not responded to a couple of emails requesting an update on the order. Is this typical of their customer service? Or am I being too anxious here?

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rancourt has missed the ship date on a pair of ranger mocs and has not responded to a couple of emails requesting an update on the order. Is this typical of their customer service? Or am I being too anxious here?

Atypical. Pick up the phone.

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Nice boots, TH31515!

I know some of you guys have raved about those terry cloth insoles. I want to get them, but I'm afraid that they'll make my mocs feel tighter. Are they super thin? If it's the same thickness as a basic Dr. scholls insole, it will be too thick.

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were all in NYC for pop-up flea this past weekend, and other travels before. Customer support from them gets a bit spotty whenever they do that kind of trip, as Katie goes along on it.
I only saw Kyle at PUF this weekend.

rawrz

Reaction score
Well that certainly does make sense. The shoes could very well be in the mail for all I know. It would be interesting to know how much their entire operation gets delayed because events like this.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My loden green Monroe boots have finally arrived.

The green CXL is wonderful, changing its colour spectrum with every little variation of the light.
Most importantly, the fit is great. The last is surprisingly narrow and also pretty short for a 13D. Initially they felt a bit tight around the ball of the foot, but with the super soft CXL this disappeared within minutes.
Really happy with these!

amazing color. does loden green change color as it ages???

TH3515

Reaction score
^ I don't know. I don't think it will change much, but time will tell. There's a few somewhat older examples of the loden green in this thread, but not more than a year or so.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads