• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ranger moccs of green and caramel shell cordovan on Vibram mini-lug in honey.

20210202_102027.jpg

Radboots

Reaction score
Feeling a bit concerned about keeping my new pre-order at this point - but I can't find another company to make a loafer to fit my foot.

I also initiated a CC dispute a while back - but did not have the immediate refund the other poster got - in fact I was credited back by my CC company but nothing back from Rancourt and it has been some time.

I really don't get it - I went from easy communications with David within hours of emailing back and forth accommodating sizing changes, etc to complete radio silence to multiple emails, phone calls. Confusing.

DG123

Reaction score
In addition to the products on the Rancourt consumer website, here are links to a few retailers for which the company produces footwear:

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not to raise the hornets nest again - but do we know what the average lead time is for delivery when ordering a 'standard' product like the Gilman Camp-Moc in CXL? Trying to plan it for spring/summer...but if we're at like 6 months then its likely to be a pass for me

SpallaPerfetta

Reaction score
not to raise the hornets nest again - but do we know what the average lead time is for delivery when ordering a 'standard' product like the Gilman Camp-Moc in CXL? Trying to plan it for spring/summer...but if we're at like 6 months then its likely to be a pass for me
The last time ordered something that was in stock it was shipped more or less immediately. If they have to make it I’m not sure. I am still waiting on a Black Friday sale order if that’s any point of reference.

DG123

Reaction score
Rancourt does maintain an inventory for immediate shipment. If the size and, or width is not in-stock it is usually produced and shipped within 6-weeks from the date the order was placed.

stubbsj20

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a pair of Ranger-mocs for sale. 11D. If it is not kosher to post this here, let me know and I will remove it.

Bavo

Reaction score
I agree with the above information about ~6 weeks for their non-stocked items. That has been my experience in the past. However, I would not apply this to the large bulk pre-sales for specific items as is going on right now. For reference, my spring presale order 2 years ago was 6 months (Feb-August). My presale order last July came in late November so almost 5 months. I found this acceptable for such a large discount.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
I agree with the above information about ~6 weeks for their non-stocked items. That has been my experience in the past. However, I would not apply this to the large bulk pre-sales for specific items as is going on right now. For reference, my spring presale order 2 years ago was 6 months (Feb-August). My presale order last July came in late November so almost 5 months. I found this acceptable for such a large discount.
yeah, there’s justifiably a big difference between an individual MTO at retail and a batch MTO at wholesale.

PANJ

Reaction score
Anyone know the difference between the Harrison boot and the Baxter boot? Both claim to have tradition moccasin construction and they look pretty much the same (there seems to be an extra horizontal line of stitching on the Harrison).

Garrister

Reaction score
Anyone know the difference between the Harrison boot and the Baxter boot? Both claim to have tradition moccasin construction and they look pretty much the same (there seems to be an extra horizontal line of stitching on the Harrison).
The Baxter is unlined. The Harrison is lined with tan cowhide.

PANJ

Reaction score
One more question for the thread, if I may. Could any of you comment on the fit/sizing of the Harrison boot or the 2592 last? FWIW I have a pair of Rancourt Camden derbys (115 last) that are too big (too long and voluminous), but still wearable. My best-fitting shoes are on the Allen Edmonds 1757 last (Higgins Mill, Freeport). Could anyone compare the fit to either of these?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads