• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Sportcoats, Jackets, and pants! Corneliani and PS too!

CarbonatedTsoda

Reaction score
More Purple Label, Corneliani, and Paul Stuart! Some real deals and very nice items to be had here, with some consolidated from an older thread. Descriptions to come later.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Suede Lambskin Overcoat Large $615

Simply amazing, this made in Italy 100% Lambskin suede overcoat is beautiful. The lambskin is buttery soft, and the coat is fully lined on the inside. Very nice versatile color and has a wind guard for the neck area. Also comes with a belt, I have no idea how to use it however, as there are no belt loops on the coat. If anyone has an idea about what it's for let me know. I would keep this for myself in a second if it wasn't a large
frown.gif
There is a small spot on the left arm as detailed in one of the pictures, its not really noticeable unless someone is looking for it. There is some wear on the belt from hanging from the tag, but otherwise the coat is in pristine condition. Retails for over $2k, pickup a very elegant coat for a third of the retail price at just $650!

RLPLOC01.jpg

RLPLOC03.jpg

RLPLOC04.jpg

RLPLOC06.jpg

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Sportcoat 42L $old

75% wool 25% angora. Made in Italy. The jacket has a very soft hand and the pattern of the fabric is very nice. Comes with the stitching still on the shoulders, and unfinished sleeves and buttons. Fully lined, ventless back. Retailed for around $1595 I believe, and feeling the jacket I can understand why.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cotton Blazer 40R $200

Gorgeous cotton jacket. Nice sheen and ticket pocket too. Another extraordinary output from Purple Label, slim and flattering. Sleeves are unfinished and the buttons are included. Originally retailed for $1395. Double vented. There is a marker line over the left chest pocket. It kind of blends in with the color, but in the interest of full disclosure I mention it.

RLPLTC01.jpg

RLPLTC02.jpg

RLPLTC03.jpg

RLPLTC05.jpg

RLPLTC04.jpg

Measurements:

Item\t Tagged Size\tChest\tWaist\tShoulder\tLength\tSleeve
RLPL Cotton Blazer\t40R\t 20.5\t 19\t 18.75\t 30\t25

Corneliani Navy Blazer 40L $old

Beautiful navy blazer from Corneliani. From the mother of pearl buttons, to the fully lined interior, and construction of Super 100's ultrafine merinos, this is one very high quality jacket. Made in Italy.

Item\tTagged Size\tChest\tWaist\tShoulder\tLength\tSleeve
Corneliani Navy\t40L\t21.5\t20.5\t 19\t 32\t25.5

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Khaki Shorts 42 $55

Next is a pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label shorts. Made in Italy, 100% cotton with excellent construction as usual. Retailed for $225, get ready for summer early and pick them up here!

RLPLSHRTS01.jpg

RLPLSHRTS04.jpg

Item\t Tagged\tWaist\tRise\t Leg Opening Total Length
RLPL Khaki Shorts\t42 21.5 10.75\t12.25\t\t21.5

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Linen Pants 42 $60

These light blue 100% linen pants are made for the beach. Made in Italy, pleated and lined to the knee, these retailed for $295.

RLPLLP02.jpg

RLPLLP03.jpg

Item\t Tagged\tWaist\tRise\tLeg Opening\tKnee
RLPL Linen Pants\t42\t21\t12\t 10\t 11

Paul Stuart Tweed Jacket ~38 to 40 $25

This lovely tweed Paul Stuart tweed jacket is fully lined. Great construction and made in Canada. The only thing is that the right sleeve is missing a button. Otherwise its in great condition..

PST03.jpg

PST04.jpg

PST06.jpg

modmica

Reaction score
I have the plaid sportcoat listed above in size 42L. It's a wonderful fabric and the coat has some unusual styling details that I really like (e.g., pleated pockets and back). Highly recommended at the listed price, but check the measurements because I think it may fit a bit slim.

Bsquared

Reaction score
PM sent on the 42L sportcoat and 40R blazer.

zyg0te

Reaction score
measurements on paul smith, also are prices including shipping?

JCM

Reaction score
Damn those are nice... Why can't that cotton RLPL be a 38!

CaliGent

Reaction score
Is the Paul Stuart jacket still available?

-CaliGent

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads