• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality of Eleventy - Made in Italy

gam29

Reaction score
Hi All,

I did a search on here and couldn't turn up anything on the brand, Eleventy.

http://www.eleventy.it/eng/made_in_italy.htm

I really like their aesthetic, but I am hesitant to buy it without having any sense of the quality of what they make. Any idea if they make their own stuff in house or if they use someone else to produce their goods? Thanks in advance for any help.

shopper23

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering others thoughts as well... I have a couple vests of theres and was very pleased with them. I know little about the construction techniques of there other merchandise though. WSJ had a very high praise article about them a year ago.

diokanye

Reaction score
I used to work at a store that carried them. Their quality is very good! The aesthetic is very similar to Cucinelli, and I have a DB sportcoat from them that I love. Their easy lightweight, sometimes technical fabrics are excellent (in jackets and tailored garments). Their fit is quite small, sometimes you might want to size up. Shirting is good too, nothing crazy notable, but good. Overall I really like them; its hard to find in America.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I visited Jim at Khakis of Carmel a last year and he carries some Eleventy. I tried some of it on and it seemed pretty nice. I don't know much more than that and didn't even look at the price tags, but it definitely isn't junk.

shopper23

Reaction score
Stores that I know of that stock it for men in America:
Lord & Taylor 5th Ave. NYC
Saks 5th Ave. NYC
Saks 5th Ave. Short Hills, NJ
Bloomingdales.com
Saks.com

But yeah, it is a pretty limited distribution.

I discovered it at the Hudsons Bay Queen Street Store last Fall while visiting our northern brethren. I too found the quality to be quite good, and strongly resembles Cucinelli.

Stilig

Reaction score
I used to work in a store that carries Eleventy, and has done so since the brand started. The casualwear is quite nice, I especially like the outerwear, trousers, and polo shirts. I'm not a fan of the "tailoring". Even if I did like the look of it, I don't think that it's very good value for money.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nordstrom carries it (at least here).
I’ll admit I like some of the styles. A bit like a poor man’s Brunello Cucinelli. I’ve avoided taking the plunge due to my lack of knowledge with the brand relative to the price point.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lots of conflicting info in this thread so I'll give a 2022 update. bought a suit for cheap from yoox on black friday (less than $300). fabric is nice flannel. construction is nicely done half canvas, compares well to corneliani or caruso OEM'd stuff from RL. It does have polarizing details and styling that will not appeal to everyone. for example, it's an SB peak lapel with a jetted ticket pocket and single button functional sleeves (also has shirring and soft shoulder, kinda casual). it's also a drop 8 and I would say fits small. I like it.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stopped into a pop-up Eleventy store on Madison Ave in fall of 2021. Aesthetic is definitely reminiscent of Cucinelli. Tailoring is on the slim/short side so I generally preferred the casualwear. Some really deals on Yoox, I agree -- recommend sizing up in general.

Quarks

Reaction score
Love it. Came across for first time in Venice, Italy in 2018. Bought a cashmere double breasted navy blazer then…. Hard to walk away without it! Quality is amazing in my books.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads