• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA Woodbury Commmons Ralph Lauren

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just scored one of the St. Andrew Navy Blazers in a full season weight and a cocktail dress for the Lady C. Thanks SF and andrew for the posting.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Canuker
Just scored one of the St. Andrew Navy Blazers in a full season weight and a cocktail dress for the Lady C. Thanks SF and andrew for the posting.

What are they charging you for shipping to Canada? Sounds like nothing's left in my size but would be good to know for the next frenzy.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Canuker

The real deals are in the women's side. They have an abundance of stock and the prices can be even better.

lefty

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
The real deals are in the women's side. They have an abundance of stock and the prices can be even better.

lefty

I wonder if they have any blazers in the women's side,cashmere or cashmere blend blazers.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty

lefty

Are you sure?

I just got off the phone with an associate, and they are practically out of any outerwear and jackets, at least in the smaller sizes.

They still have dresses and cashmere sweaters, but from her description, my interests were not piqued.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
What are they charging you for shipping to Canada? Sounds like nothing's left in my size but would be good to know for the next frenzy.

+1

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
Are you sure?

I just got off the phone with an associate, and they are practically out of any outerwear and jackets, at least in the smaller sizes.

They still have dresses and cashmere sweaters, but from her description, my interests were not piqued.

Are we talking about women's outerwear?If so,any blazers in size 4 or 6?

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the last few months every time I've gone my wife has ended up with a 4-5K coat for 3-4 hundred. An opera coat and a 3/4 length suede coat were the highlights. Maybe there was just less of an demand and the original stock hung around for a while.

It's a funny place. There's a steady stream of people coming in and asking where the polo shirts are, then quickly leaving in search of the Polo outlet.

lefty

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Are we talking about women's outerwear?If so,any blazers in size 4 or 6?

I inquired about anything in size 4. I was quite disappointed.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am so looking forward to getting some suits,does the store have any purple label suits?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
Fixed. Yes.

Regards.

let's pray they will have them again,I know you snatched all of them
devil.gif

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
let's pray they will have them again,I know you snatched all of them
devil.gif

Nope, this time i only got 3 sports coats....last time was *some* suits....
devil.gif

Regards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads