• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Cheap Cufflinks ('cause nobody should ever wear silk knots)

Tardek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by danz24
I asked this already, but no response...although I suspect the difference between a $1 cufflink and a $300 cufflink will be too subtle for anyone to recognize. Unless I am wrong?
How about anyone else who ordered from here?

Until the metal starts to oxidise and you get pretty green stains on your cuffs...?

micbain

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tardek
Until the metal starts to oxidise and you get pretty green stains on your cuffs...?

Reminds me of a saved by the bell episode with the class rings
laugh.gif

danz24

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tardek

Well dosent it only oxide when it gets wet? It shouldnt be exposed to water and if it does, it would cost only $2-5 replace.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry I lost track of this.

I suspect I will receive them sometime next week. I'm not expecting a whole lot for $5 a pop, but the seller clearly states in their listings that they will refund your money even if you just don't like the links. It doesn't get much better than that, no mention of returning them.

Also, I suspect the RT links are also rhodium or plated or whatever. I own sterling links which will also discolor your cuffs FWIW. I will post pics when they come (and possibly order more)
smile.gif

Smahatma

Reaction score
I just bought a couple, although he just emailed saying some of them were out of stock and would send alternatives. Should get them in a couple days probably.

danz24

Reaction score
Im trying to buy them but keep losing the auctions. grrr.
Its wierd though in shipping costs. It says "Free Shipping" under the Buy it Now Price, but if you read in the body of the ad, it says that shipping for Buy it Now is 5.99 for 1st item, 4.99 for next.
Which one is correct?

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by danz24
Im trying to buy them but keep losing the auctions. grrr.
Its wierd though in shipping costs. It says "Free Shipping" under the Buy it Now Price, but if you read in the body of the ad, it says that shipping for Buy it Now is 5.99 for 1st item, 4.99 for next.
Which one is correct?

Don't bid. Go to his store & sort by "Buy it Now". They should all be $4.99. Shipping is free no matter what the body reads.

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the skull n' bones but the others seem nic, I actually have a pair just like the pink squares. That is a good deal on them, and I agree on silk knotts. I just can't stand them, they always come loose and are not as visualy appealing either.

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Talbott cufflink enforcer like Jinda, but it's silly to think that there's no quality difference between a .925 solid sterling silver cufflink and something you can get for $3 with free shipping. I don't think all of your cufflinks NEED to be Talbott, but having just sold about 15 pair of them in the B&S I can testify that all of my other cufflinks now feel cheap by comparison.

I'll be interested to see how these look when people start to receive them.

edit: Forgot - I'm neutral on silk knots. You can get them pretty cheap in a multi-pack at off 5th. I think the pairs that are rolled like a small barrel are a nice twist.

cuffthis

Reaction score
Keep an eye out on Ebay for vintage cuff links. You'll find that the antique double-sided and snap type links are a much better value and will hold their value greater over time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads