• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price Reduction Pant Extravaganza - Cordings - Size 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update: Only one pair of pants left, the Cordings cords.

NOTE: I have been getting a lot of inquiries about Cordings, I suspect those on the forum are not familiar with the brand. Cordings is an extremely high quality British trouser manufacturer. They are very well made (easily exceed mabitex level) with a very elegant higher rise and slim through the leg. Cordings are my favorite pants and I would not be selling if they fit. More info on Cordings is here. To give you a sense for fit, I took a recent picture wearing the same corn yellow needlecord trousers that I am selling but in a larger size. Please excuse the SF approved bathroom shot.

Pants were all purchased within the last two years. None still have tags but some have not been worn (NWOT), other barely worn and a few well worn. I have indicated specifics on usage for each pair. ALL of these pants are hemmed and cuffed but I am tall and cuffs are big so they should be long enough for most people (check the length measurement). All are flat front, the two moleskins have side tabs, the rest have belt loops. Besides hemming, none have been altered.

The pants are listed from top to bottom of the stack in the preview image.

Pants for Sale

#3. Cordings Berry needlecord trousers - size 30 - $100 ---> $95 ---> $90 --> $85 ---> $80 ---> $75 --> $70 ---> $65
Exact pants shown here: http://www.cordings.co.uk/menswear/trousers/needlecord/berry-red-needlecord-trousers.html
Use: NWOT (cuffed)
15.5" waist
11" rise
8.5" opening
29" inseam, 2" cuff

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    839.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads