• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
heres some pics of my rrls that i picked up at burlington coat factory for 15.99.
enjoy.
selvage:
150536.jpg

coinpocket:
150540.jpg

leather tag:
150538.jpg

back pocket stitching:
150539.jpg

wearing:
150537.jpg

Ahaz

Reaction score
It's hard to tell much about them from the dressing room security camera pics, but that's a hell of a great price! I thought picking them up off eBay was fairly cheap, but you have those guys beat.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i havent seen these on ebay... they are different than the bootcuts that were all over. these are usa made, not japan, and actually fit true to size.

block

Reaction score
H&M "&denim" jeans, about 2 months old. Just did a soak while wearing them. Unfortunately, they shrank about an inch in the length and now seem short without shoes on. Luckily, they still fit okay with jack purcells. If other people are looking into some cheap raw denim, these are made of a very thin fabric compared to other raw jeans i have tried (nudies and earnest sewn) and they wear in quickly. After about a month of wear and no wash, they really started to feel like prewashed jeans in their quality of fabric. Here we go, H&M straight-leg, lowrise.
hmfront.jpg
hmback.jpg

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woah all that wear in two months? They look great. Ridiculous honey combs and great pocket wear.

turbozed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
Woah all that wear in two months? They look great. Ridiculous honey combs and great pocket wear.

Seriously
crazy.gif
How much were they, block? And how long do you think they'll hold up for? They're pretty cool.

block

Reaction score
ahah, thanks, guys. The honeycombs are pretty sweet in person, but they're not very stiff at all.

@turbozed - They cost me $50 CAN, and i'm just starting to see some ripping in the coin pocket (i keep an altoid tin in there). They should hold up for a couple more months, and then I'll get myself something higher quality.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cheapmuthafkr, do you have pre-cognitive ablities? How come you can always find good stuff for dirt cheap?

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by block
H&M "&denim" jeans, about 2 months old.

Just did a soak while wearing them. Unfortunately, they shrank about an inch in the length and now seem short without shoes on. Luckily, they still fit okay with jack purcells.

If other people are looking into some cheap raw denim, these are made of a very thin fabric compared to other raw jeans i have tried (nudies and earnest sewn) and they wear in quickly. After about a month of wear and no wash, they really started to feel like prewashed jeans in their quality of fabric.

Here we go, H&M straight-leg, lowrise.

hmfront.jpg

hmback.jpg

Block, those are are ill as hell. I can't wait till I start on mine. What size did you wind up getting?

block

Reaction score
@weirdnjfan1 - I got 31, my normal waist. They were tight as hell the first couple days (as in... I had to breathe in to get the top button on) but stretched very quickly. They are still tight in the crotch, however, and I would probably size up slightly if i were going to get them again.

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by block
@weirdnjfan1 - I got 31, my normal waist. They were tight as hell the first couple days (as in... I had to breathe in to get the top button on) but stretched very quickly. They are still tight in the crotch, however, and I would probably size up slightly if i were going to get them again.

Yeah, I had to do the same thing with mine. I'm usually a 29-30 waist, but due to the extreme tightness of the 29 and 30 waist, I had to go all the way up to a 31. Also, the shortness of the legs doesn't look that bad, if you didn't say anything, then we wouldn't of noticed.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I feel like something different than my rigid Skinners. Also, these aren't as testicle-constrictingly tight as the Skinners, so good for summer. And plus, now I can pick up hot shallow girls
tounge.gif

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, there ARE people who roll around in salt water at the beach in their brand new jeans.

Speaking of my Skinners, I took a seam ripper to the back pockets a few days ago:

tangerine

Reaction score
^ nice work!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads