• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

cielo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dimshum
I thought I'd post some pictures of my RB11's as well, after about 8-9 months of wear:

Those look great. How many times have you washed? They're a ton lighter than mine (not yet washed).

dimshum

Reaction score
I've only soaked this pair, and I've done so around 3-4 times over the course of 8-9 months. They're definitely my go-to jeans.

It's so hard to break in a new pair of jeans when you already have such a good faded pair.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
PBJ XX-005, the equivalent of about six months of continuous wear.

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
PBJ XX-005, the equivalent of about six months of continuous wear.

I've heard that PBJ's are very well made and well dyed, but with that little wear after 6 months? Those look awesome, and it looks like they're going to last you a loooong time.

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
Sidney, those look real nice, I especially like the stack honeycombs. It looks like I'm not the only one who gets tighter honeycombs on the right knee than the left. I wonder what causes that.

beefcake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sidney
Yeah... I'm sure it's not a complicated answer, but I would assume being right legged and subconsciously bending or using the right leg more would be the cause...

my friend has the same issue, and he's hung like a ferret. coincidence?

washed my xx005 for the second time yesterday, they smelled like balls and ass with a hint of farts, you know the ones that you let out after three days of heavy beer drinking that smell exactly like you thought the first few beers tasted like at day three?
gonna give them a week or two of wear and then take some pictures...

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Beautiful. Hidden rivet wear is
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the one thing i like about the denim pics over here at styleforum is that they're completely different than that of the other SF. very nice 5ep's

calvin1663

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
the one thing i like about the denim pics over here at styleforum is that they're completely different than that of the other SF. very nice 5ep's

hahaha...coming from the person with the denim collection rivaled by none...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads