• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Ralph Lauren Kids size measurements

MaTaKazer

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new here. Ok, I am an asian guy and am very small in size, therefore even the custom fit S doesn't fit me. I am 168cm, 46KG which is 5' 6", 102lbs. 30" chest, 26" waist. I am looking into the kids size, which would fit me better, medium or large? It would be best if someone can provide me with the actual measurements(PTP, length, sleeve length) of the polo.

Thank you.

eddy98

Reaction score
I am 5'9 , 118lbs , 32" chest and the kids size large fits me perfectly. I would recommend you buy the medium.

MaTaKazer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eddy98
I am 5'9 , 118lbs , 32" chest and the kids size large fits me perfectly. I would recommend you buy the medium.

Thank you, is it a classic or custom fit? Would you mind doing a measurement of it?

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am 5'9 , 118lbs , 32" chest

eh.gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MaTaKazer
Hi guys, I am new here. Ok, I am an asian guy and am very small in size, therefore even the custom fit S doesn't fit me. I am 168cm, 46KG which is 5' 6", 102lbs. 30" chest, 26" waist. I am looking into the kids size, which would fit me better, medium or large? It would be best if someone can provide me with the actual measurements(PTP, length, sleeve length) of the polo.

Thank you.

102 lbs???? dear lord.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stinger70

Reaction score
http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-sq...n-gain-weight/
(if you feel like changing that)

Otherwise, enjoy your permanently on sale clothing XD
seriously there is no way this can be healthy. Dairy products at that quantity will play havoc with your skin (if you have acne prone skin its gonna blow up) and cause all manner of other problems. I would like to do it myself but theres no way i can put up with the other health effects of that diet.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been drinking 3 to 4 pints of milk per day for the last month or two, and it works great and i haven't had any health problems.

used to have pretty bad acne back in highschool but it hasn't come back.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I second this. I'm same height, and chest (a few pounds heavier, haven't been below 120 for over a year) and I like the kids larges. Their shortness is sort of frustrating. With a 30" chest you should definitely do kids medium.

ahe

Reaction score
I'm 5'8", 36r, 135lbs, and usually wear a 15-33 shirt, but RL kids 18-20, or xl fits me great. The collar roll isn't nearly as great as my other shirts though.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
i've been drinking 3 to 4 pints of milk per day for the last month or two, and it works great and i haven't had any health problems.

used to have pretty bad acne back in highschool but it hasn't come back.

Seconding this, I drank a gallon of milk a day this summer and gained twenty pounds in two months. Did I have some pimples? Yeah, I had a couple every once in a while but it's actually worse now that I stopped bulking.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheese1
Seconding this, I drank a gallon of milk a day this summer and gained twenty pounds in two months. Did I have some pimples? Yeah, I had a couple every once in a while but it's actually worse now that I stopped bulking.

nice name.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads