• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of the loot!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having FINALLY returned to the USA, I had some time to photograph the latest additions to the sartorial collection. Enjoy!

PS-- all of these items were GREAT, but all were secondary to the new car. Feels great to be back in the USA!!

Omega Seamaster 300m GMT automatic wristwatch, Berluti wallet, Persol prescription-lensed sunglasses, Albert Thurston bond-style braces.

closeup of the berluti wallet....like the leather a lot, there are several photos of this one. it is larger than I expected! fits snugly but unseen in the breast pocket of a suit, tho.

Fairly recent necktie purchases; I probably posted these before:

Isaia tan suit, tailored up and ready to go! might wear it Sunday, if not too hot (been over a hundred most days this week)

Swaine Adeney Brigg tweed jacket, with light blue windowpane. definitely needs a steam after a few months in storage. Liked the cloth so much, couldn't pass it up despite the mediocre construction:

Neo1824

Reaction score
Welcome back! I really like the watch.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Foxx - you're really in a Bond mood these days...
smile.gif

I love that tweed btw

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The fabric of the tweed jacket is gorgeous. Exactly the kind of thing I love. Versatile, too. I also really like the tie on the far right, although it seems to me the color pallette might be difficult to match with anything that I own! I'd need help from some of you color experts.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The Cheesecake Factory.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what Isaia size you wear Foxx. STP has the same exact Tan suit on sale, after discount, for about 700 USD, I hope you didn't pay full retail on that one.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks! will see if i can answer questions raised:

The tie on the far left with pink and navy is Stefano Ricci. The one on the far right is Altea, and I will prob wear with the new grey suit (when it returns from the tailor and weather gets cooler!) and a light blue shirt.

Gift cards in the new wallet for upcoming atlanta trip, after using accumulated credit card points!

thankfully, STP doesn't have my size in Isaia-- ever. So I'm not beating my head against the wall for paying retail on that one, and the new grey one.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great watch and wallet foxx. Does the wallet allow you to put cash through the top, or is this more of a credit card holder with the use of a money clip?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads