Paul Stuart Underwear

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by lexmann, Jul 8, 2011.

1. lexmann

lexmann Senior member

2. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

If they don't even show you a picture of the thing unfolded, how are you supposed to know what sort of cut/fit it's got?

3. Mudhiker

Mudhiker Senior member

At least it isn't shown wrapped around some male model's throbbing junk. On the tasteful photo alone I'd recommend that pair of pants. I have a Paul Stuart polo that is to die for. I curse myself daily for not ordering more of the same one in different colors before my size ran out of stock. Fast shipping, nice stuff. Order a pair or two. If it's good, post a review, if not, you're only out a few bucks. Good skivvies are worth the coin.

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Waiting to hear PaoloM's take on them.

[​IMG]

5. GoldenTribe

At least it isn't shown wrapped around some male model's throbbing junk. On the tasteful photo alone I'd recommend that pair of pants.
    Oh so they made you feel classy while you shopped shirtless from your bedroom and that guarantees their briefs will have the kind of rise you want? I can't decide whether that's more or less damning than what appears to be your galloping insecurity/homophobia.

6. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

7. Mudhiker

Mudhiker Senior member

Oh so they made you feel classy while you shopped shirtless from your bedroom and that guarantees their briefs will have the kind of rise you want? I can't decide whether that's more or less damning than what appears to be your galloping insecurity/homophobia.

How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers?

In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the internet bears little relation to how said garment will actually fit when worn by my fat ass. If you have a question about how a particular Paul Stuart garment may fit, you can contact them.

8. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers?

In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the internet bears little relation to how said garment will actually fit when worn by my fat ass. If you have a question about how a particular Paul Stuart garment may fit, you can contact them.

The briefs are being worn by this model. They are a relatively low rise, small inseam brief but if you look closely at the pic, you can see a sliver of it under the jacket.

[​IMG]

9. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

If you need other options RL luxury boxers are awesome.

10. GoldenTribe

How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers? In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the internet bears little relation to how said garment will actually fit when worn by my fat ass. If you have a question about how a particular Paul Stuart garment may fit, you can contact them.
    Do you see how pitiful this is? You already said you would buy the thing because it's somehow automatically justified by what you feel (felt?) was a nice presentation in the online store -- this despite the lack of anything but a macro shot of folded underwear that provides absolutely no idea of the cut, fit, or coverage. Now you're talking about contacting the store -- "Hello, can you please provide additional pictures of these men's briefs? I would like to know how they fit on a human being or at least look laid out flat and unfolded as I feel this is a basic fact that requires conveyance to a potential buyer before a transaction can occur" -- just to decide whether to spend $16.50 plus shipping(?) on a pair of plain white briefs for no reason at all other than you like the practically irrelevant display photograph?