• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Parker vs prurient - Fit Battle 3/18/13 - Now a Poll!

Who wins?

• Parker

Votes: 56 43.8%
  • prurient

Votes: 72 56.3%

• Total voters

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
oh geez.

Prurient is always one kool kat.

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
parker texas ranger for the win

imagine if parker and prurient were each holding onto a rope, and the rope was dangling off the Cliff of Cool, and below them churned the Great River of Frumpiness.

parker holds on to that rope tight, striking a nice balance between relaxed and cool, while prurient slips a little too far downward, nameen?

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True true. To me they both reprazent tho. Something of an East vs. West thing going on between the images. Like prurient's brings that cold-in-your-bones vibe with his shot whereas Parker's got the light on his side.

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Unbelievably, I'm going to give this one to Prurient, mostly because of the baller layering and the sleet. Both are great. My only nitpick for Prurient is that I don't love the shoes.

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think both of their pants could use a taper, and I'm not a fan of prurient's footwear...but they're both great fits.

Parker
fistbump.gif

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think each combo is superb, and the fit is just right for each of their builds and style. really hard to call.

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn- Never seen u not look good Parker

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unbelievably, I'm going to give this one to Prurient, mostly because of the baller layering and the sleet. Both are great. My only nitpick for Prurient is that I don't love the shoes.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Purient's layering is just perfect, but I really don't like his shoes. Parker would normally destroy all comers, but he is exhibiting one of my pet peeves which is balmoral shoes without a suit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads