• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paris hotels?

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have looked around and narrowed my list down to hotels:
le Bristol
Lancaster
de Vendome
Daniel
St Thomas d'Aquin
La Pavillion de la Reine

Has anyone stayed at one of these recently?

rollafan

Reaction score
Out of your list, I am only familiar with Le Bristol.. perhaps because of their 3* Michelin restaurant. Although it is not as nice as Four Seasons George V, the rooms are nice, perhaps little bit feminine touch to the decors and service is great too.. In addition, the location is great as it is on the fashionable shopping street rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore.

hws

Reaction score
You must to stay in Hôtel de Crillon, here you will be able to make much sex! :slayer:

GreenNYC

Reaction score
Pavillon de la Reine is an excellent choice....I like the scale. the little quirks (the honor bar) and most of all the setting on the place des voges. And the Marais is a wonderful neighborhood.

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little eating, shopping and museum visiting and generally just relaxing and having a good time.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to Mariage Frères. Get some tea, and some cake. Mhhhh, Mariage Frères' cake. Rather go to the older place, I think located in Marais (rue de Bourg-Tibourg).
Small restaurant with a nice atmosphere, very full for lunch so better book a table in advance, moderate prices (three courses 36€, two courses 25€), gentle service, many Parisians: L'Epi Dupin.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads