• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paolo Scafora shoes

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by misterjase
ah...so what! i decided to add to an existing thread rather than start a new thread. would you prefer that we start a new thread on the same topic? where is the sense in that?

The point was, you were directly answering a question asked several years ago. V. helpful.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
The point was, you were directly answering a question asked several years ago. V. helpful.

It's helpful that he updated this thread with pricing info.

"The price was more like EUR 650 when I bought a classic Oxford style from stock in 2007"

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
It's helpful that he updated the tread with new info.

"The price was more like EUR 650 when I bought a classic Oxford style from stock in 2007"

Right. Sorry. I take it all back.

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But Mister.... has been reopening A LOTT OF OLD THREADS recently. I think that is all he does
fight[1].gif

misterjase

Reaction score
still..so what! i decided to add to existing threads rather than start new threads (and, yes "a lott"!).

i would like to suggest that at least I have attempted to contribute to the thread to either add more information, or extract more information, rather than derail a thread with a comment about who added what when which is, well, inane (and, not "V.helpful"!).

now, back to Paolo Scafora...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Amazed we have not seen more from Paolo Scafora here on Styleforum as he's a maker that really should get the community excited. Here's some pictures that might provide some teasers and a visual introduction.

Paolo-Scafora-Tassel-Loafer-01.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-04-Vit.-Rubino-R-last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-04-Vit.-Vietri-R-Last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-06-Vit.-Positano-R-Last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-440-Vit.-Montella-Vec-Last-5.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-440-Vit.-Nero-Vec-Last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-508-Vit.-Vietri-Door-Last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-573-Vit.-Montella-Door-Last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-583-Vit.-Amalfi-Door-Last-4.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-First-Stock-Mood-2.jpg

Paolo5.jpg

Paolo-Scafora-Neapolis-in-Positano.jpg

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone who's been thinking about buying Paolo Scafora shoes but wants to try out a pair first, I'll be posting my PS derby for sale soon. Size 9uk. Pm me for details.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so who carry Paolo Scafora these days (prefer US retailer)? or if people know who they make shoes for?

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know of a small shop in Boston, MA that is looking to stock the brand. I can let you know when it goes through.

mraza

Reaction score
For anyone who's been thinking about buying Paolo Scafora shoes but wants to try out a pair first, I'll be posting my PS derby for sale soon. Size 9uk. Pm me for details.
Do you have their Q last ? I wanted to know if these shoe run larger like santoni and needed half size Down?

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have their Q last ? I wanted to know if these shoe run larger like santoni and needed half size Down?
I personally only owed one pair in the Door last. It felt like downsizing by .5 may have worked by I never got to try it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads