• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pants Hoard! 35 - 38 Incotex, Borrelli, RL Officer Chino, RL Polo

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I realized that my pants stash was a biiiiiit full. Most of these were picked up for me - some for reserve, some that didn't fit and didn't get returned on time, and a couple were because they were good deals that I wanted to pass along. The lighting sucks on some of the pictures, but I'm not a photographer and I'm tired of having all of this stuff around so we'll go with what I've got. If the pictures don't immediately show up, I'm working on it and they will all be up soon.

All prices include shipping in the US. Buyers outside of the US pay actual shipping via USPS International. Knock off $10 a pair for multiple purchase.

Sorry for all the pics. If someone wants to tell me how to do the "spoiler" hidden picture trick, I'm happy to give it a shot.

RRL Selvedge Officer’s Field Chino. Sanforized, 10.8 oz twill, button fly, sweet. Marked as a 36 / 32. $135
Waist: 37.5
Rise: 12
Thigh: 12.5
Ankle: 9.25
Inseam: 33.5

Incotex for Zegna charcoal fine wale cords. Flat front. Made in Portugal. 100% cotton. $445 retail. $100

Waist: 36
Rise: 11.25
Thigh: 14
Ankle: 9.5
Inseam: 38

Incotex lighter weight worsted super 130’s wool flannel. Mid gray. Same as the light gray pair below. I found these in both 36 and 38. I grabbed the 38's to pass along here and kept the 36's for myself. $445 retail tag from NM attached. I'm showing both in the pictures for comparison. Price is per pair. $125

Waist: 38
Rise: 11
Ankle: 8.5
Inseam: 39

Incotex lighter weight worsted super 130’s wool flannel. Light gray. Same as the medium gray pair above. One small spot of what appears to be surface smudge on the back of the calf about 8” from the bottom on one leg. I assume that would surface clean or dry clean right out. Does ont affect the performance of the pants… . $445 retail tag from NM attached. I'm showing both in the pictures for comparison. Price is per pair. $125

Rise: 10.75
Ankle: 8.25
Inseam: 38.5

See pictures above...............................

Incotex cargo-ish pants. Army green. 97 cotton / 3 elastane. Zippered pocket on seam on each thigh right below the normal hand pockets. Left rear pocket is welted, right rear pocket is flapped. There’s one additional pocket above the right rear pocket that is secured on top by a button-fastened belt loop. Lots of pockets. Tagged size 54. Slim fit. $85

Waist: 37.5
Rise: 9.5
Thigh: 12.75
Ankle: 7.5
Inseam: 36

Incotex brown Chinolino. 53 linen / 47 cotton. Tagged size 36. $90

Waist: 35
Rise: 10.5
Ankle: 9
Inseam: 37

Incotex for Zegna. 97 wool / 3 elastane. Tag says dark brown “sld” which I assume to be solid. To me it’s more of a mottled dark brown/black sort of color. $100

Rise: 11
Thigh: 13.75
Ankle: 9.5

Incotex medium gray wool with cargo pockets. This is why you shouldn’t order form yoox based on the tiny pics on your phone. Nice Incotex pants, mother of pearl buttons rather than corozo. I just don’t need cargo pockets on my gray dress pants. If you do, I have a deal for you. Made in Italy $80

Waist: 36.5
Rise: 10.7
Inseam: 39

Pics to follow....

Borrelli Napoli 100% wool flannel, lighter weight, light gray. Not quite platinum, but light. Nice construction – triple button closure, pleated, curtained, split waistband, binding on the rear seam edging, MOP buttons. Tagged sz 54 $135

Thigh: 13.25
Ankle: 7.75

Pics to follow.....

Borrelli Napoli 100% wool flannel, mid weight, mid gray. Not sure what this fabric pattern or style is called. It’s the same as the brown zegna pair listed above, but this pair is a light gray / dark gray mix. Nice construction – triple button closure, pleated, curtained, split waistband, binding on the rear seam edging, MOP buttons. Tagged sz 52 $135

Rise: 11.5
Thigh: 13
Ankle: 8.5

Pics to follow.....

Borrelli Napoli 100% charcoal wool flannel. Medium weight. Nice construction – triple button closure, pleated, curtained, split waistband, binding on the rear seam edging, MOP buttons. Tagged sz 52 sliiiim fit $135

Rise: 10
Thigh: 13
Ankle: 7.5
Inseam: 36

Incotex medium gray, Super 130’s, Milano fit, made in Italy, Morgan style, slimmer fit. Staple gray pants. $125

Rise: 10.75
Thigh: 13.5
Ankle: 8

Incotex Sartoriale, 80 wool / 20 silk, made in Italy. “Standard Fit, Pattern B – Bill fit”. Sort of a nailhead / sharkskin tan & brown thing. Most of the basting stitching has been removed from the pockets, ut you can clearly see that these are Sartoriale. Lighter weight. $130

Thigh: 13.75
Ankle: 8.375

RL Polo dark gray, made by Corneliani. You know, the blue label ones. Regent fit. "Virgin Wool Extrafine 100" Marked as a 36 $110

Waist: 35
Rise: 11.5
Inseam: 38.5

Pics to follow.........................

Attachments

• DSC08594.JPG
    DSC08594.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

outline

Reaction score
I send you a text on 2 pairs + I'll get borrelli also. please respond

outline

Reaction score
John just want to find out if everything is OK with my order of 4 pairs. Please keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads