• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ownly Luxury - The Official Affiliate Thread

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whew! Scored the Isaia three-piece!!! A close-run thing...sweating at the end.
That was some contentious bidding there, glad you were able to eek it out. It's a solid three piece with that subtle checked style accenting everything beautifully.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was some contentious bidding there, glad you were able to eek it out. It's a solid three piece with that subtle checked style accenting everything beautifully.
Fingers crossed on the sleeve length. I need to come down a hair so hopefully the buttons are not to far from the end of the sleeve!

Lancaster

Reaction score
Bidding has been high for me on a bunch of pieces lately. I did get an AMAZING suede safari jacket from Schiatti a few weeks back. I regret not giving the pine green leather coat a better effort. Looking at the pictures on the didn't win page I can't help but think that I would have looked like Don Adams in Get Smart.

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bidding has been high for me on a bunch of pieces lately. I did get an AMAZING suede safari jacket from Schiatti a few weeks back. I regret not giving the pine green leather coat a better effort. Looking at the pictures on the didn't win page I can't help but think that I would have looked like Don Adams in Get Smart.
tumblr_mwutzgvwz51s1m1n0o1_500.gif

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fingers crossed on the sleeve length. I need to come down a hair so hopefully the buttons are not to far from the end of the sleeve!
If you have any specific questions about any garments you're looking to buy beforehand you can always shoot us a message and we'll get back to you right away.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have any specific questions about any garments you're looking to buy beforehand you can always shoot us a message and we'll get back to you right away.
Just got the Isaia suit and it fits amazingly well! Will only need the waist brought in a hair and the pants legs adjusted a bit. Smashing suit! I was worried only about the distance between the bottom buttons and the end of the sleeves if they needed adjusting but these are great!

Capture 1.JPG

Lancaster

Reaction score
Just got the Isaia suit and it fits amazingly well! Will only need the waist brought in a hair and the pants legs adjusted a bit. Smashing suit! I was worried only about the distance between the bottom buttons and the end of the sleeves if they needed adjusting but these are great!

View attachment 1219663
Looking forward to some real life pics!

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1219663
so glad you're happy with it, it's a beautiful suit. would definitely love to see how it fits you good, sir.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so glad you're happy with it, it's a beautiful suit. would definitely love to see how it fits you good, sir.
Will post pics after minor adjustments are complete. Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur