• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OVER 70% OFF ;$895 VERSACE Collection SILK Sport Coat Jacket Blazer in Cool Fall Blue 42L ( 52L) NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGiovanni

Reaction score
USA SHIP ONLY, SORRY! (I don't ship First Class or Priority Mail International - too many lost packages in my experience, unless you are willing to spring for UPS ~$100+ or Express Mail ~$50+, I really don't ship outside US, sorry!)

FS: Brand new with tags VERSACE COLLECTION blue silk blazer, MSRP $895 USD

S/H = $10/$15 insured via Priority Mail

Materials: 100% silk

TWO available: 40L and 42L (50L and 52L)
EDIT: 40L SOLD
Please look at the photos for detailed measurements, they are clearly labeled

Never worn, never altered, no red lines through labels!
As this is silk, there are a few loose strands here and there (close-up photos with ruler attempt to show, but they barely show up - we're talking a strand here and there, just want to be clear)

Beautiful blue shade, slight sharkskin-like shine in different light, must be seen in person to be appeciated...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads