• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Opinion on a leather jacket!

office drone

Reaction score
I think it's a tad long. If you'll wear it, then I say, keep it.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks awful. There is nothing inherently bad about a leather jacket that long; however, the pocket design is giving it a very awkward look. All of the pockets are so far at the bottom, and you just have this huge space between the neck and pockets that throws off the dimensions.

I'd return it or sell it.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally I'd return it, if it had a 2-way front zipper you might've been able to make it work but as is it just looks bad.

300zx1985

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
So you got an item you admit isn't stylish or very good looking, but you think it was a good idea because it was cheap?

A deal is only a deal if it's something you actually want.

Agreee 100% do NOT get in the habit of buying things just because they are cheap, youll wake up one day and realize you have a closet full of shit you never wear. If rather have one shirt that costs $100 that I love than five shirts for $20 a piece that I am so-so about.

Always remember - its usuuuuuually on sale for a reason..... buy what you love.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
U look happy in the picture

srendam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 300zx1985
Agreee 100% do NOT get in the habit of buying things just because they are cheap, youll wake up one day and realize you have a closet full of shit you never wear. If rather have one shirt that costs $100 that I love than five shirts for $20 a piece that I am so-so about.

Always remember - its usuuuuuually on sale for a reason..... buy what you love.

Good advice

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.