• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What does well mean to me? What does it mean to anyone? Do I want this woman next to me? Is this something that is visually appealing? Is it aesthetically pleasing in the grand scheme of where she's going, what she's doing, who she is in her core? I think we'd all be pressed to agree that a ball gown wouldn't look fashionable or "hot" doing garden work. Does what the woman is wearing and who she is in those clothes move your soul?

That's what well means to me.
Hopeless. One for Lane

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, thats still my favorite picture of anyone wearing rick sneaks, thanks

lonestarteacher

Reaction score

Why hopeless? Because I don't appreciate a chick that looks like a scarecrow full of straw like one of your models?

Love this outfit though. Very edgy, and guess WHAT?!?! It looks good on her.

It does however have a high **** in the front. How dare you post something so sexual in this thread. Why not contribute to the lingerie thread as one previous posted suggested? (If you can't read through this text into the cutting sarcasm then I'm not the hopeless individual)

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why hopeless? Because I don't appreciate a chick that looks like a scarecrow full of straw like one of your models?

It does however have a high **** in the front. How dare you post something so sexual in this thread. Why not contribute to the lingerie thread as one previous posted suggested? (If you can't read through this text into the cutting sarcasm then I'm not the hopeless individual)
Are you the new Jeromestyle?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Shut the **** up already.

lonestarteacher

Reaction score
Shut the **** up already.

You offer nothing useful to the conversational rhetoric. All you give to this is "**** you and **** this". Bring something intelligent to the conversation. If not something intelligent, at least some ******* civil decency and some respect.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who calls their own sarcasm cutting im dying here lol

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

You offer nothing useful to the conversational rhetoric. All you give to this is "**** you and **** this". Bring something intelligent to the conversation. If not something intelligent, at least some ******* civil decency and some respect.
There is no conversation marsupial I'm trying to enjoy this thread without looking at ******* berets and affliction baseball tees while you keep ******** it up with your tasteless examples.

lonestarteacher

Reaction score
There is no conversation marsupial I'm trying to enjoy this thread without looking at ******* berets and affliction baseball tees while you keep ******** it up with your tasteless examples.

It's a conversational thread. The fact that it has pictures makes no difference to the equation. You say that I'm ******** up the thread, (thanks for your extended vocabulary usage there once again. you must have to reach down deep into your arsenal to dig up ******** and ****. don't hurt yourself.) but I see you offering no suggestions in responses to the threads, other than backing you thread buddy that there are people mucking up the thread with sexually prolific photos of "style". I only offered in response that not all were including sexually prolific photos and that some were taking this thread for what it is entitled. A thread discussing "how you would like a girl to dress". Now if you use pictures to discuss that's one thing, but digging down deep for meaningless words (**** and **** for example) in order to add nothing to the thread then how in fact are you discussing the wearables of girls, but rather you're continuously discussing what could only be concluded as your want to copulate with me, derived from your prolific use of the word **** when dealing with me. Enough breath however has been utilized showing that

Now continuing with how "I' would like a girl to dress.

Always been a fan of edgier versions of "the little black dress" that don't look like all ten thousand other women at a cocktail party

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
This guy is one dumb tasteless mafucker.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads