• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omega Speedmaster 3220.50 - full kit + extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

bings

Reaction score
Hey gents,

This is a full kit with box and paper Omega Speedmaster 3220.50. It is the triple calendar with markers and registers for the time (of course), full chronograph functions and the day, date and month. This watch is a proper automatic that doesn't need to be wound everyday like the speedmaster professional. It also has the proper sapphire glass unlike many speedy pro's that have hesalite.

In the one pic below you can see that all of the warranty cards, boxes etc. are provided... These watches are going lightly used for $2,200 - $3,400 on ebay (with varying degree of kit) and mine is more a complete example in that it ALSO includes a genuine Omega cordura strap AND a genuine Omega deployment. These used to be very difficult to acquire on their own and i spent a lot of time putting the kit together. The deployment and strap from Omega should add about $450 - $500 in value to the package which makes this a very competitive package / price. the OE stainless bracelet is included as well as extra pins and links.

I bought the watch probably in 2010 or 2011 and it is no longer a part of the Omega Collection. It is the latest version of the Speedmaster Triple Calendar with the polished metal hands and markers.

watch is in excellent shape, 40mm spec with typical wear. It has been stored on a winder for the past couple years. The only notable issue of any kind is that the second hand typically resets back about a second or so forward when the chrono feature is used and reset. I had the watch serviced back when i first bought it by an Omega tech and it keeps great time as a result.

sorry for the low quality close up shot. it looked better on my phone.

paypal accepted.

12615600_10156815356665179_4598487498274427776_o.jpg

10557746_10156815356700179_568230490302734572_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads