• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
But, I'll let it go now...Whodini already has a big enough hard on for me as it is...from being in his sig to taking the time to save a screen, cut, paste, upload it etc...I'm flattered.
shog[1].gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
But, I'll let it go now...Whodini already has a big enough hard on for me as it is...from being in his sig to taking the time to save a screen, cut, paste, upload it etc...I'm flattered.
shog[1].gif

I don't see how one photo of a girl every blue moon constitutes a spank bank when you unfailingly want to penetrate just about every photo posted on here given the chance (especially your own). But thank you for singling me out of everyone who quotes your contradictions and your pearl necklaces of wisdom as their signatures. However, I prefer to be hit on by a skirt. A guy dressed up in one because it's soooo refreshingly f/w '08 simply doesn't cut it for me. Fear not, we'll all still be here the next time you're back to print photos of kallun for your bedroom ceiling.
inlove.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
But thank you for singling me out of everyone who quotes your contradictions and your pearl necklaces of wisdom as their signatures.

No problem...only natural to flirt back with those who have a crush on you.
inlove.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tsamset92
the brand is called Fuze i think. Never really heard of it until i saw it for sale in a local store couple days ago.

Too bad. Probably little chance of finding that brand in the States.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of drama in this thread recently. All I know is I have a crush on shellshock. She's hawt.

migo

Reaction score
more like a "what did you wear today" post...sorry about the crap quality, I had to pump up the ISO like whoa coz it was dark in the morning...

IMG_0049-1.jpg

Wayfarers
Uniqlo
Cheap Monday
Puma

...whyyy caaan''tt weee be frieeends?...

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
Here's a novel since I havn't posted in three months.

I moved to Ontario and worked for a bunch of rich ***** in cottage country. Rich ***** didn't pay nearly as well as they should, so broke, I moved here:

But that view doesn't pay for itself.
So I had to go job hunting, so every day, I had to dress like a chump, hit the grind and try to find work:
mirrorfo9.jpg

Armani-Burberry-Club Monaco-Boss Handcrafted

Day after day I would get rejected and jerked around by jobs I hated.

So I would go drinking and whoring to forget the failures.
Which was fun, and funny, but I was running low on money, I was looking at having to sell my clothing on the supermarket.
When, a job came through. A good one.
So I'm back on the internet, and I'm going to work at TnTblu tomorrow wearing whatever the **** I want:

Some drapey cardi from Nippon
Jack Lipson
Dior
Boss Handcrafted

Hey if I go shopping around that area I'll find you, they pay by commish right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads