• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

Will a hookah suffice?

Hummingbird

Reaction score
SoCal your fits continue to excel and improve! The outside pic with the Yohji jacket was astonishing, and the latest with those aged cordovan boots are quirky but oh-so-perfect. Keep up the good work, sir. Oh, and insert obligatory get a new camera or take more photos outside. Your clothes deserve to be shown in a clearer light.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All different but right on:

ng1.jpg

sf57vi1.jpg

3087476018_303f2dd3aa_o.jpg

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
looks good, what are the jeans? new project? i really liked the way your warehouses turned out by the way..

Thanks. 19cm MIJ. They're just new jeans... I wouldn't call them a "project".

Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Great looking peacoat! I'm looking into something exactly like that, I think its Inapt in Charcoal grey..unfortunately I can't read Japanese how did you order it? Thanks!

Thanks. It is the Inapt. Your best bets are to either find someone selling a used one or use Rakuten's proxy service (details are in the Rakuten thread, I'm sure).

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
Layering of the hoodie under jacket doesn't work.. it's too long.
frown.gif
i know, i've been looking @ pullover sweaters for a while, gonna get one eventually

Brutus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unko
I've gotten heat on my last couple posts for my shoes. I know it's an "area of opportunity" for me. Next on the list are a pair of black Red Wing GTs and brown Alden Indys. Then I will be fully dressed by the internetz.
smile.gif

You really know how to score points with Brutus and xchen.
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I just figured out that Robbie is MSPainting over his house number. That's almost as bad as Brutus putting black boxes over the eyes in every photograph in his room.
You remember a pic I posted 4-5 months ago...and I thought it was funny. My eyes looked funny so I covered them with black boxes and just decided to keep going.
Originally Posted by Kodiak
www.1337society.com/1207.jpg
It appears your legs get skinnier every fit pic. Odd Q: could you pass for one of those 3rd world disease/hunger victims you see on "Help with a $1 a day" commercials?

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brutus
It appears your legs get skinnier every fit pic. Odd Q: could you pass for one of those 3rd world disease/hunger victims you see on "Help with a $1 a day" commercials?
lol8[1].gif
no

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you wear the same jeans, shoes, leather jacket, and hoodie every day? Or just for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads