• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Here is the revised post for today. http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...hitejeans3.jpg
Going to have to go against the grain here and say I liked the flip flops better. I am also wearing white denim today and wasn't sure about how the sand desert boots looked with the white but there seems to be enough contrast. That being said I have been wearing inexpensive J Crew flip flops with my white jeans in this 106 degree heat and loving every dissenting minute of it. I'd love a leather pair but can't afford.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
I don't understand the hate for flip flops. They have their place.

totally epic

Reaction score
96zrra.jpg

Polo: Backhand
Jeans: Dior 21cm
Belt: Rather not say
redface.gif

Shoes: Lanvin

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newthunder
@superbobo, it truly is a cold summer..

IMG_5011.jpg
IMG_5007.jpg
IMG_5002.jpg

RO x MJ x JS

- Where have you been?
- I like the 'sneaker/trainer' option

Originally Posted by Get Smart
Pringle shirt
Jcrew light cotton trou
fred perry ribbon belt
Paul Smith antique white brogues

- SUPREME FIT.. I want those shoes!

Last week was my first time posting on WAYWN PartII. I got some good suggestions.

It was 102 yesterday and may get up to 104 today. I love white jeans in this kind of weather especially with chambray.

Shirt: 1960's vintage Chambray workshirt
Jeans: Zegna
Sandals: John Varvatos in blue leather
Silver ID tags: gift from my wife when we were dating

- I like..

Originally Posted by Baron
I'd go for some dirty bucks or some white Purcells. Or a desert boot even. I really like the rest of it though.
- +1

Here is the revised post for today.
- I like even more..

Originally Posted by Singular
Something for everyone;

- Welcome back, another SUPREME post

Back to Topic

Temp - 9c & cooler than the normal Sydney winter
Days Agenda - Wednesday (my favourite as I get to have b/fast with my niece & nephew), no formal meetings, lunch with ex GF#2 & dinner with ex Random

L1020292W.jpg

L1020296.jpg
L1020297.jpg

L1020293.jpg
L1020294.jpg

I hate FLASH photography
L1020319W.jpg

L1020308W.jpg

L1020323W.jpg

DOUBLE PEN Appreciation - is this like 'double penetration'?..
L1020329W.jpg

Over coat - Chocolate & mocha colour herringbone pattern 3B SB peaked lapel. Wool with 1/2 quilted lining (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Suit - Chocolate with mocha window pane 3B SB notched lapel. Wool (Giorgio Armani Black Label). My only 3B suit, but the fabric is so good.
Shirt - Sky blue French oxford. Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Special order Italian spread collar. Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 1st Batch)
Tie - Chocolate silk knit w navy blue woven tail (Zegna)
Socks - Forrest, black & red multi stripe
F/wear - lace-up - Chocolate w antique treatment with semi brogue pattern. Goats leather (Prada)
Belt - Chocolate & black (reversible travel belt) pebble grain leather w SS buckle (Ferragamo)
Gloves - Varying pastel colours multi stripe - wool knit (Paul Smith)
Bag - Olive "Saffiano Travel" leather treatment, soft case, size M. Pressed calf leather (Prada)
PS - Green geometric. Cotton (Kent Wang)
Pen - Black body w sterling silver deco cap. Resin. Fountain pen (Marlin Collection)
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)
Watch - SS IWC Portuguese Chronograph Ref 3714-04 on dark blue crocodile strap (black dial with silver registers) aka "Panda"
Accessory - SS tie-clip with "intrecciato" treatment (Bottega Veneta)
Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design)
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S)
Motor - Gloss black 159 SportWagon - "nothing standard", I could start a whole thread on the mechanical modifications to make this sound & corner like the Alfa's of old..(Alfa Romeo)

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally epic
96zrra.jpg

Polo: Backhand
Jeans: Dior 21cm
Belt: Rather not say
redface.gif

Shoes: Lanvin

i like the fit on them jeans. how much did ya size down?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want them lanvin's epic.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PG, aside from your splendid outfits, I can't help but notice that your car is always sparkling. I like that a lot.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aging in rhythm
I don't understand the hate for flip flops. They have their place.

In the trash, you mean..?

7808lofe6.jpg

I tried to make a different face than I usually do, but I just look like an angry asshole. Oh well! AA, Levi's, etc.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
In the trash, you mean..?

7808lofe6.jpg

I tried to make a different face than I usually do, but I just look like an angry asshole. Oh well! AA, Levi's, etc.

Are those boots the Army parajumpers? I have a pair I'm planning on wearing with suits (oh yes) turn fall.

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Get Smart, that was a stunning outfit. That is the sort where I'd have to stop the person on the street and give them a glowing compliment. Phat Guido, excellent as always. Despite your foibles, you're a damn fine dresser, and have an amazing sense of style. Bravo!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skunkworks
Get Smart - did you have your tailor slim down those J. Crew pants? (Great fit btw, I think the belt puts it over the top for me.)
yep, good eye. I had the hips, thigh and hem taken in a bit. Even JCrew's "slim fit" fits kinda baggy to me, but I really liked the light fabric, works great in LA heat
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- SUPREME FIT.. I want those shoes! Wednesday (my favourite as I get to have b/fast with my niece & nephew)
Thanks Phatso.....good looking kids btw. hoppas? I bet you give great gifts on their bdays and Xmas too!
Originally Posted by repressedm
Get Smart is so hot...
I think I'm already SoCal's token yellow boy toy, but thanks. i think
eh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads