• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Binker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
I messed up my ervell sizing.
frown.gif

My cardigan is actually a Small and the fair isle crewneck I have is XS. I bought the pocket knit in the Small and it is a bit too big. Fits TTS, great texture and color, arms and body are pretty long I don't think length will be a problem for most people. PM ME

pocket sweater crewneck, ivory

someone cop, it really is a nice basic sweater

couple shots i snapped, including a closeup of the knit

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=4504

user7

Reaction score
bloomingdale's in NYC at 59th has 50% off already marked down sneakers.

Copped those all white CP highs for like 170. Also had those blue/white vans-like lows in a 44, and some other smaller sizes.

Plus some ugly styles like the grey elastic cp's, and some awful two tone leather/suede desert boot cp's for like $40 after the sale. I think the sale ends tomorrow if anyone wants the blue/white van cp's....they were only $115!

pdsf

Reaction score
Happy Socks - 50% off on orders of 10 or more. http://www.happysocks.com/us/ I wish I needed 10 pairs of socks right now or had a friend in the same city who would split them with me...
smile.gif
Edit: Anyone lives in Atlanta and wants more socks, let me know
smile.gif

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thats still 50 bucks for 10 pairs of socks... seems like alot for socks to me.

brozeus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
thats still 50 bucks for 10 pairs of socks... seems like alot for socks to me.

$5 a pair? i guess thats expensive if you are used to buying your socks at costco....

Oski

Reaction score
Originally Posted by user7
bloomingdale's in NYC at 59th has 50% off already marked down sneakers.

Copped those all white CP highs for like 170. Also had those blue/white vans-like lows in a 44, and some other smaller sizes.

Plus some ugly styles like the grey elastic cp's, and some awful two tone leather/suede desert boot cp's for like $40 after the sale. I think the sale ends tomorrow if anyone wants the blue/white van cp's....they were only $115!

Insane prices on the CP Desert Boots.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by brozeus
$5 a pair? i guess thats expensive if you are used to buying your socks at costco....
For the same price I can get Sea Island cotton
inlove.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
or 1.25 at target...

i mean there just socks

Originally Posted by KitAkira
For the same price I can get Sea Island cotton
inlove.gif

Happy Socks stay up like nobody's business. Better tham Pantherella, Paul Smith, Marcoliani, etc..., all of which are much more expensive. I bought 5 pairs for myself, and 7 for my wife. It's not like you are going to have too many pairs of socks.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Happy Socks stay up like nobody's business. Better tham Pantherella, Paul Smith, Marcoliani, etc..., all of which are much more expensive. I bought 5 pairs for myself, and 7 for my wife. It's not like you are going to have too many pairs of socks.

just picked up 6 pairs

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy

I think I have 70 pairs of socks. Lots of smartwool, which I cry when one gets a hole. Those happy socks are... um... incredibly happy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads