• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Rag & Bone sample sale opens in 20 min today is last day

nonissue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
stels sale prices dont seem to be appearing, amidoinitwrong? 190 on w+h hoody?

they were working earlier, but seem to have been removed.

Wazmo

Reaction score
Sale at RL Atlanta. The RRL department has a good amount of items on sale and the rest of the store has some, but more may be added as we get closer to July 4th...

iotan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wazmo
Sale at RL Atlanta. The RRL department has a good amount of items on sale and the rest of the store has some, but more may be added as we get closer to July 4th...

Do you know whether any of the prewashed low straights are on sale (in particular some which I think are called the Spring Creek wash) and if so how much? Thank you!

xM.

Reaction score
reborn.ws is on sale now, sale % increases with 1, 2 and 3 items.

sadly their stock is awful this season

genericman

Reaction score
junya 70% at sf bloomies...

i saw there blazers in medium/large, white cotton pants, shorts, and some button downs

scribbles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iotan
Do you know whether any of the prewashed low straights are on sale (in particular some which I think are called the Spring Creek wash) and if so how much? Thank you!

I was there the other day checking out the new fall items and I didn't see any jeans on sale. Then again I may be wrong as I wasn't looking very hard. They had an awesome mint green sweatshirt (I think it was from the Key West collection, please correct me if I'm wrong), that I may go back and pick up this week if I have the time. They had that new sanfordized selvedge chambray which was cool but I'm a little chambray'ed out after the whole workwear thing.

The regular RL store was pretty picked over. I saw a few items I would have scooped up but all of the smaller sizes were long gone.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any yoox codes? 10anniversary@yoox seems to have expired.
frown.gif

bakatora

Reaction score
blame team USA for lack of yoox codes. :p if they were still in yooxmundial would give you 10% off during their games. I assume it still works for people in countries whose teams are still in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads