• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
barneys warehouse drops today

30% off men's dress shirts/button downs and accessories
blue star merchandise now 85% off - total steals for the little stuff that's left.

the email said this was the last weekend of the sale(not sure if the past years said the same even though they were eventually extended). shocked there was only one price drop so far

Last edited:

cruvoir

Reaction score
LABOR DAY WEEKEND ONLY.
Extra 25% on past-season mens and womens wear.
Sale up to 85% off remaining stock.
This promotional offer is valid until Tuesday, September 02, 2013.
Using the code 13SSE25.

Last edited:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is also a handling fee. I've bought there before and it wasnt there/

Last edited:

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cruvoir is the worst. Terrible interface, and they spam your email like crazy if you ever make the mistake of signing up with no option to unsubscribe. I had to block them in order to stop the spam.

juven

Reaction score
^^ Been thinking this ever since they began their daily drops on this thread. Got sucked in by the cool iPhone5 cases and when I realized they weren't actually "80% off," I felt shame.

cruvoir

Reaction score
Odd...shipping shows up as $25 regardless of whether you pick first-class or priority.

This should be fixed now. The three standard domestic options of $10 First Class, $25 Priority, and $35 Express.

There is also a handling fee. I've bought there before and it wasnt there/

There is no handling fee. The only charge is 4% upfront which is for credit cards or PayPal processing.

The website is a mess, what a joke of a shop. Since inception the store has been such a headache

I think most will see a major improvement in ease of navigating after some new developments which are in the workings. We tried to do something a little different, and are very receptive to feedback in ways to improve and make easier.

Cruvoir is the worst. Terrible interface, and they spam your email like crazy if you ever make the mistake of signing up with no option to unsubscribe. I had to block them in order to stop the spam.

Trying to improve the navigation and everything will be much clearer soon. Regarding the newsletter; YES this could be really annoying if you no longer wish to subscribe to the newsletter updates and so we will add to future newsletters is a clearly identifiable link to unsubscribe. Thanks for your feedback.

^^ Been thinking this ever since they began their daily drops on this thread. Got sucked in by the cool iPhone5 cases and when I realized they weren't actually "80% off," I felt shame.

Since the additional rebate of 25% is on the sale price, the total maximum rebate is approx. 80% with 70% since this is the biggest discount our store is currently offering). Not every sale items is 70%, thus not every item will be 80% off. Thus the sale is up to 80% off.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Since we are giving out user experience comments, Cruvoir mobile site needs work

Last edited:

BigC222

Reaction score
Got a 25% off discount code from J.Crew off any purchase that I don't need. Expires by September 15. Enjoy.

CDF839PC4

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads