• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.needsupply.com - FINAL MARKDOWNS: Take Up to 70% Off / New Brand Deliveries
www.barneyswarehouse.com - Starting Now: Up to 90% Off Savings Sitewide!
www.luisaviaroma.com - Extra 20% Sale Items: Limited Time Only with code EX20
www.notre-shop.com - Additional Sale Items, Up To 70% Off
www.babyandco.us - mid-season summer sale up to 50% off
www.filson.com - summer sale ending soon, savings up to 65% off
www.clubmonaco.com - SALE: Now up to 65% off with extra 40% off no code needed.
www.brooksbrothers.com - summer items up to 50% off, and clearance up to 70% off
www.braun-hamburg.com - FURTHER REDUCTIONS! 50% off all shirts, swim shorts, jackets and many more!
www.svmoscow.com - Basics on seasonal sale up to 50% off

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received an email from Farfetch giving a $25 off for full priced items if you answer their survey. I answered, got the the coupon code, but when I entered the coupon code during checkout I got $50 off instead. So from $191 my total came in at $141 instead. I purchased the Maison Kitsune cross stitch fox logo sweatshirt if you guys are wondering. Not sure if it is a bug or error, but I doubt it because my credit card company called me to confirm a $141 purchase.

I can post pictures of the email from farfetch, and the actual total during check out as proof :)

Is there a link or anything for this? I have something in my cart but dont want to pay 25$ shipping.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
many, many thanks for this...pushed me over the edge on a missoni piece.
just 120 bucks plus shipping. great deal IMO.
Welcome. Hope that you clicked through on our link, it really helps us. And that is one of my favorite stores. Got a bunch of Cire Trudon candles for my wife for her birthday from them. Actually, and pretty sure that I'm now closing in on a grand in candles from there for my wife.

ksl0588

Reaction score
Is there a link or anything for this? I have something in my cart but dont want to pay 25$ shipping.

Shipping was automatically free when I checked my cart, no need to put any promo code to get the free shipping (my country is Philippines to be specific).

Also, free shipping started July 24 and is only up to July 28 if I am not mistaken. You should still have a day or so unless free shipping isn’t really available in your country perhaps? You could call them if you want an answer fast.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.seftonfashion.com - The Sefton sale is now at 60% off both in-store & Online. With brands including A.P.C, Nike, Acne Studios & Raf Simons to name a few. As well as new lines added, including shorts & t-shirts.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member