• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jalebi

Reaction score
How long are you guys waiting for your Mr. Porter orders to ship? I have an order from 6/26 (nine days) that still hasn't shipped.
Been waiting since the 22nd. Not particularly fussed, I've ordered a coat I won't be able to use for a couple of months anyway.

letsgofire

Reaction score
How long are you guys waiting for your Mr. Porter orders to ship? I have an order from 6/26 (nine days) that still hasn't shipped.

Similar for me. I emailed them and then the next day I got an email that it would be shipped. I would email them. They seem to be struggling operationally at the moment. Usually MrPorter is super fast.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Last day to buy your tailored trousers by TOMBOLINI.
with an EXTRA 40% discount

USE COUPON CODE : tom40

What are you waiting for, stocks are limited
Check it out : www.luxgentleman.com

prova-1.jpg

yunBW

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ssense will do anymore bigger drop when the item hits final sale? Like extra 5-10%?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ssense just did a round of price drops last night. They will probably do one more ("final markdowns") in about a week, but not on everything -- a lot of items are probably at their lowest price already.

They don't normally do "extra 10% off" at any point, but I think they may have once or twice in the last 10 years.

FYI, a couple of seasons ago I was watching a pair of minimalist Fendi sneakers and they were discounted by about 50%, but then on the day they did final markdowns, the shoes unexpectedly went back up to full price. I emailed them about it and it was not a mistake, just a discounting rule they had to follow from Fendi. So if you're contemplating something, especially if there is only one left or it's a price you could live with, I'd pull the trigger now rather than assuming it will get cheaper later on.

To keep the schedule in perspective, last year 70% off started June 17 and the sale ended on July 17. This year 70% off started June 15, so there isn't that much time left. I bought everything I wanted from sale last night when the latest discounts came into effect.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When they issue sale-season promo codes, they are normally EXTRA10 and EXTRA20, but there was also a SPRING15 earlier this year circa March. (None are live right now.)

If you are on their mailing list, you will get new codes as fast as anybody.

Last summer they launched their end-of-season 20% off final markdowns on July 11, for the record.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads