• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

curzon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He does it over the phone cause he knows he can get away with it versus just ordering it online or in store. We wont give him the discount on partnership let alone the discount PLUS his student discount. ha.....

Next time I'm ordering on the phone.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They fixed up the system. You need to order when they update the site but have not deactivated the code yet...

Need a proxy since I live in Canada. Ideally I would like 30 percent, plus the student discount plus free shipping to my proxier. Oh yeah and also world peace and goodwill towards men.

URALLMORONS

Reaction score

Need a proxy since I live in Canada. Ideally I would like 30 percent, plus the student discount plus free shipping to my proxier. Oh yeah and also world peace and goodwill towards men.

They ship to Canada now dude, plus Tdot has or is soon to have a Jcrew store no?

Get on your own hustle guy! You should ask for a military discount while you are at it

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They ship to Canada now dude, plus Tdot has or is soon to have a Jcrew store no?
Get on your own hustle guy! You should ask for a military discount while you are at it

Naa man, they don't ship the third party stuff. I've tried. I hit a "This product does not ship to Canada" BS. Tdot has jcrew for women.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is not a coupon request thread, make one and we'll flame you there if that's what you want to do

Last edited:

newinny

Reaction score
Don't know which is more annoying...

people repeatedly asking for codes posted in the prior page

OR

people seeking further discounts or complaining when discounts are already at 50% +

OR

the same ******* joke over-and-over again mocking the above two groups of people looking for discounts in a coupon thread

OR

anything whatever123 posts

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ +1... :lol:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone just give whatever123 the banhammer already? I blocked him weeks ago but everyone keeps freaking quoting him

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Don't know which is more annoying...
people repeatedly asking for codes posted in the prior page
OR
people seeking further discounts or complaining when discounts are already at 50% +
OR
the same ******* joke over-and-over again mocking the above two groups of people looking for discounts in a coupon thread
OR
anything whatever123 posts

all the above.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads