• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Attic

Reaction score
3026412322_b1584939df_o.jpg

akaidiot

Reaction score
A few more. I went to the Loden Dager one this past summer. It was not spectacularly priced. I picked up some shorts that were still $80 (I think) and a jacket that was still around $250. That's probably about 50% off retail, but still seemed like a lot. Rogues Gallery and Nudie Jeans sales are in the same building.

Loden Dager
Markdowns on fall 2008 menswear
When/Where: Wednesday, November 19th and Thursday, November 20th. Daily noon"”7pm. 147 W 29th St between Sixth and Seventh Aves, fifth floor (no phone).

Aloha Rag
40% off everything in the store (50% off if you spend over a grand); stock includes lines like Golden Goose, Lanvin, Tom Ford and Rogan
When/Where: Tuesday, November 18th from noon"”9pm. 505 Greenwich St between Canal and Spring Sts (212-925-0882).

Acne, Fillipa K, Nudie Jeans
50 to 75% off denim and tops
When/Where: Wednesday, November 19th and Thursday, November 20th. Daily 11am"”7pm. 33 W. 26, 5th Floor between Broadway and Sixth Avenue.

Rogues Gallery
60 to 90% off
When/Where: Tuesday, November 18th through Thursday, November 20th. Daily 10am-7pm. 33 W. 26, 4th Floor between Broadway and Sixth Avenue.

Dsquared2, Maison Martin Margiela, Sophia Kokosalaki
Clothing (jackets, pants, skirts, shirts) priced from $100
When/Where: Wednesday, November 19th and Thursday, November 20th. Daily 10am"”7pm. 220 W 19th St between Seventh and Eighth Aves, tenth floor (646-613-8457).

Smokestack

Reaction score
Just got back from the Rogues Gallery sample sale. Tees and belts were $15...lots of both. Knits were $35...good assortment of those. Denim was $40. Jackets were $100+. Shoes were $135, but only about 10 pairs. If you wear a 7 or 8, get your ass down there. Their shoes are so good.

akaidiot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smokestack
Just got back from the Rogues Gallery sample sale. Tees and belts were $15...lots of both. Knits were $35...good assortment of those. Denim was $40. Jackets were $100+. Shoes were $135, but only about 10 pairs. If you wear a 7 or 8, get your ass down there. Their shoes are so good.

You purchase anything? It sounds like a pretty good sale. Maybe I'll stop by after work.

Oh, and was the Nudie, Fillipa K sale on the other floor started already? A lot of times these things start earlier than advertised, and the Rogues Gallery page made it sound like it would be going today, too.

Smokestack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
You purchase anything? It sounds like a pretty good sale. Maybe I'll stop by after work.

Oh, and was the Nudie, Fillipa K sale on the other floor started already? A lot of times these things start earlier than advertised, and the Rogues Gallery page made it sound like it would be going today, too.

Yeah, I got a a t-shirt, a thermal henley and a polo all for $85. The nice thing about this sale was that just about everything had a full run of sizes (except for the shoes), unlike most sample sales.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Jil Sander NY & Chicago start on Nov 24th

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Jil Sander NY & Chicago start on Nov 24th

Any idea what the discount is?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
hahahaa

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's so funny :/

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Any idea what the discount is?

Probably start at 40%

Largo

Reaction score
There were a lot of selection in Acne, less so for Filipa K, and mostly heavily washed/treated jeans for Nudie. Jeans were $100 each, or 2 for $175. The selection on clothing was a lot better than the denim (for Nudie, at any rate). Prices were 500 on leathers, 3-200 on outerwear (depending on the weight), shirts were 30 (or two for 50). Acne was a little more expensive on the clothing. Cheapest was shirts for $40 (or 2 for 60), everything else was around 1-200. Great selection, though-and it seemed like a pretty fair run of sizes. Shoes were 250, I think?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics