• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Come spend the day with us in the Zam Barrett Affiliate thread.
we will be discussing the expansion of Category M, its outerwear, its Pants, tops and its evolution
As a promotional we will have 35% off exclusive for Today and tomorrow on Category M
We will also have a special order opportunity for Category M leather Jacket M-LJ1
Code SFQA35 will be valid for the duration of the Q and A as a styleforum exclusive on Category M Items ONLY

We begin at 11:am Eastern time.
Looking forward to all the questions, inquiries, suggestions as to how we can serve the community here better

We will be giving away three Classic Henriksson hoodies in the Q and A Today (46/58/50) only size we have........

STYLEFORUM QAND A.jpg

Last edited:

rusticchasm

Reaction score
Anyone get a Todd Snyder code in the print catalogue they don't want? My wife recycled my catalogue and the code with it...

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any farfetch code out there right now or when do they start their sale this season? Also, is there still a way to find out which store is carrying the item? Back then, farfetch listed the store along with the listing. Now it's just the store ID.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FarFetch sale is coming soon, as I imagine is everybody elses black friday sales.
But yeah FF has been sending emails about managing your wishlists and signing up for alerts because "something is coming".

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you google farfetch + the id sometimes you can find some old search results. I haven't tried recently, not sure if that still works

No luck on that one. Thanks though.

FarFetch sale is coming soon, as I imagine is everybody elses black friday sales.
But yeah FF has been sending emails about managing your wishlists and signing up for alerts because "something is coming".

Hopefully soon. I do prefer going directly to the store as sometimes they have their own website or you can contact them directly. I can bypass the cost for duties that farfetch automatically adds.

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The NM Last Call at Philadelphia Mills is closing in January, so all stock in store is pretty heavily reduced. That was one of the good stores that got mainline Bergdorf stuff so there is still a lot of Loro Piana, Kiton, Isaia, TF, etc. there. I got a $3K mainline Zegna wool/cashmere overcoat for a little over $400 today. Obviously it was hit or miss depending on what you are looking for, but everything in the store is reduced at least 30% + 10% and lots of clearance stuff was 70% + 10%.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The NM Last Call at Philadelphia Mills is closing in January, so all stock in store is pretty heavily reduced. That was one of the good stores that got mainline Bergdorf stuff so there is still a lot of Loro Piana, Kiton, Isaia, TF, etc. there. I got a $3K mainline Zegna wool/cashmere overcoat for a little over $400 today. Obviously it was hit or miss depending on what you are looking for, but everything in the store is reduced at least 30% + 10% and lots of clearance stuff was 70% + 10%.

dang...wish I was in Philly!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads