• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ahh, thanks.

I searched Saint Laurent Paris but it didn't come up because they have it listed as Saint Laurent only.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the unionmade sale in two weeks (at least, around the time they usually do it)
:drool:

Last edited:

Melbush

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had trouble ordering on Jonathan + Olivia? Order was received on Saturday 21st, and I haven't heard anything since then...Item was obviously not shipped.

Decemberist

Reaction score
Does anyone know if suspension point will have more coupon codes for FW13 after their boxing week sale ends? Something in the 40-50% range?

Reaction score
Waiting for the unionmade sale in two weeks (at least, around the time they usually do it)
drool.gif
sadly the navy ua collab jacket is gone already, thinguassweet
Has anyone ever had trouble ordering on Jonathan + Olivia? Order was received on Saturday 21st, and I haven't heard anything since then...Item was obviously not shipped.
If you only ordered online and never called afterwards, well I hope they still have the item you want but you need to call them asap, never ordered from them without having to call and verify they pulled the item

movoblast

Reaction score
FYI Polo has 40% additional off in-store only. I got a leather bomber from blue label for $215 and a rrl long sleeve for $30
Man I've been meaning to go check out the sale the last couple days but I wasn't able to due to a very busy holiday season and traveling. I was finally able to go in today and there was nothing left. I did pick up a nice corduroy blazer for 70% off but I really wish I could have picked up more things. The salesperson told me that a man came in two days ago and bought $10,000 worth of clothing in various sizes, basically cleaning out the whole inventory . He was probably buying to flip on ebay...i hate him!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I am a 11 in disappointment. Is the next big sale in May?

maverickm

Reaction score
I sincerely believe small shops or ebay retailers might be buying a lot of stuff in large quantities during the sale :(!!!!

Last edited:

ThomSquared

Reaction score
This is the first time in recent memory that I didn't buy a single ******* thing on the TBS sale... It feels good but also very weird.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads