• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any help with either of these two questions about LN-CC would be much appreciated:

1  Any coupon codes out there at present?

2  Do they subtract VAT?  It sounds like they're in London, but some Japanese writing on the page as well.  Also, the price reflected in USD doesn't say anything about VAT. 

Thanks in advance.

No codes available, they had one but just made the sale public so it no longer works. They are located in London and will subtract VAT if you get in contact with them.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No codes available, they had one but just made the sale public so it no longer works. They are located in London and will subtract VAT if you get in contact with them.

They only subtract VAT on full priced items. If you purchase in full price with a coupon code, they still consider is full price and they stack up the VAT discount with the coupon, which was the case a few weeks ago. Now, sale items are priced as is.

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't really care much one way or another, but if VAT is a tax that's not supposed to be paid by customers outside the EU, how they can select when they want to deduct it? seems that it should always be deducted if you're outside the EU, whether the item is on sale or not.

of course retailers shouldn't be marking down the value of packages either, so it's a give and take I guess

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They only subtract VAT on full priced items. If you purchase in full price with a coupon code, they still consider is full price and they stack up the VAT discount with the coupon, which was the case a few weeks ago. Now, sale items are priced as is.
You have to e-mail them to make them subtract the VAT, because they have to remove the VAT manually when you buy the items on sale. I've read it somewhere at SF.

To my question:

How long does it take before Acrimony ships ordered items? Yesterday, I bought a pair of jeans and they haven't even shipped it yet. Do they ship it later during sale seasons?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

How long does it take before Acrimony ships ordered items? Yesterday, I bought a pair of jeans and they haven't even shipped it yet. Do they ship it later during sale seasons?

Oh ****, dude. It's been a whole day? I'd be pretty worried if I were you.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You have to e-mail them to make them subtract the VAT, because they have to remove the VAT manually when you buy the items on sale. I've read it somewhere at SF.

Even if you email them, they will simply tell you that sale items aren't eligible. Also, you don't have to email them when you place an order, you simply have to email them when you make the account and tell them you are from outside EU and they will set it up so that the VAT is automatically removed. I've been purchasing from them and the VAT is taken out right on checkout unless the item is already on sale.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never gotten a shipment email from Acrimony, but they ship quickly, assuming, of course, you're not unreasonable in your expectations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads