• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Proceed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by karl winslow
man, I sure am itchin to pull the trigger on that EG Wool Field Parka...
its a great jkt, i tried it on at bloomingdales a couple months ago but had to hold back. farinelli's $135 price for the navy sateen would be a steal for any1 that fits an xl

Originally Posted by blank
Does Odin have the navy peacoat?
i don't remember seeing it in there.

yokodevereaux

Reaction score
Yoko Devereaux is launching a Lumberjack Sale, with even deeper discounts just for you. You can take an additional 15% off already reduced prices for all L, XL, and XXL sized merchandise. This offer is only good from 1/5 - 1/12 online at www.yokod.com Use the promotion code GRR at checkout for the additional discount...

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
I just picked up a pair of rigid 1947 LVC 501s for $49 at the Levi's store in Boulder, CO. I went to the store in Denver, as well. Both stores had them tagged as $79.90, but I had them call their corporate office and they were told that they are now to be sold at $49 company wide. These are the last of the American-made 501s!

avalemik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zacharydschroeder
I just picked up a pair of rigid 1947 LVC 501s for $49 at the Levi's store in Boulder, CO. I went to the store in Denver, as well. Both stores had them tagged as $79.90, but I had them call their corporate office and they were told that they are now to be sold at $49 company wide. These are the last of the American-made 501s!

anyone able to proxy?

jakejake

Reaction score

I'm also interested. Can you pick up a pair for me?

avalemik

Reaction score
i am going to the levis store in irvine tomorrow
i will try to proxy, tell me the size you need.
i will sell them for 85 shipped priority mail 2-3 day shipping, if i am able to get your size pm me please

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NVM

chez_dre

Reaction score
UNIS New York - FRIENDS AND FAMILY PRE-SAMPLE SALE

"As many of you already know, our Sample Sale starts this Friday, the 9th. But what fun is a sample sale if our favorite people don't get to have first picks???? We mean, HONESTLY!!!
Come in and see us anyway, just to say hi."

Thursday, January 8, 2009
\t
5:00pm - 9:00pm
\t
226 Elizabeth Street

avalemik

Reaction score

unfortunately they are still 79.90 at every place ive asked, and they rang them up, so the system hasn't changed. i hear the store asks them to change it. i would like a pair in size 33x33 or around there 33x32, 33x34, 34x33,34x32 34x34
do you think you could get me a pair in the one in boulder,co the manager said they are keeping the price firm.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads