• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYC Meet-Up this Tuesday 1/20!!!

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
If you live in New York, are in town for the clothing trade shows, or just happen to be in town join us for a little get together this Tuesday.

Please join us at 7:30pm at Nocello, 257 West 55th Street –between Broadway and Eighth.

I suspect we will be there until at least 10pm so whether it's for dinner, a drink, or just to hang out, come on by.

Please PM me so we can get an idea of a head count.

All are welcome. Hope you guys (and gals?) can make it!

We had a great time over the summer. I think we could keep this going as a great biannual event!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing you, Mr. Claymore, and the others from our last gathering last summer. One word of advice for potential attendees - Nocello does stop serving at 10:00 PM, so if you intend on eating, earlier is better.

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
Has it really come to this??? God help us all.

Think I should invite Menswear Dog to join us for dinner?

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
It sure has been a long day in the city. I'm
Ready for dinner. Who's with me?

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
That first match was certainly "redonkulous" but I'm exausted and could use a good meal and a drink. I did catch some of the warm ups there yesterday. Very very cool.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thankfully, we only discussed squash over dinner, and didn't have to play it last night (would have wreaked havoc with the decor at Nocello, I fear). Otherwise, a most enjoyable evening - too bad more could not have joined us.

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
It really was a lovely evening. Thank you Crusty for the fine restaurant recommendation. I'm going to keep setting this up every time I go to market so you can look for it every July and January. Hope to see more of you in the summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads