• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Our Legacy Midnight Flecked Pants Sz Med./Michael Bastian (Cuccinelli) Pants-Shorts. Sz 50 IT/40

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCPHIL

Reaction score
OUR LEGACY PANTS and MICHAEL BASTIAN (BRUNELLO CUCCINELLI) PANTS FOR SALE

#1: NWT Our Legacy Pants. Size Medium. These pants are both stylish and hip, but they just don't work for my physique as I've gained a little wieght. Size Medium. They are NWT (sole exception was a 5-minute trip to tailor where we decided that they didn't quite flatter). The wool-blend pants are primarily black and midnight blue (but they look black) with flexs of white interspersed throughout. They are a slim cut pant with a mid rise. The cut, style and fabric allows for great versatility when wearing. The items was from the runway show or lookbook of 2012. The pants were made with a casual patch pocket jacket (if one was looking for a suit; the design team also chose to sell the pants as a separate). The pants look very good on their own, without a matching jacket.

They have two side pockets, one ticket/coin pocket, and two back (fasten with loop and button). They have a zipper front closure, which comes with an extended interior tab for internal fastening. This was my first experience with Our Legacy, and I was very impressed by the construction and attention to detail for such affordable pant (in comparison to exorbinant costs asssociated with the high end menswear). They are a good choice for all, but especially for those just beginning to assemble a professional/weekend casual wardrobe following undergrad or grad school.

Size:Medium . MEASUREMENTS:waist-32.5"; inseam-33" (plus a 3" interior hem by designer to lengthen slacks, if needed) rise-10"; leg opening-7.5". Please note: these pants have never been tailored or altered. They remain in their original state. Take advantage of these special pants. I got them at 50% off their roughly $250 price. .Given that they are NWT (again, with exception of 5-min walk to tailor who helped me determine tthat they didn't do anything for my physique due to recent weight gain) , I'd like to get as close to the price paid as possible. Asking: $150/obo.

Michael Bastian/Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton utility pants/shorts. Size 50 IT/40 US. Made in Italy. Flat front. High quality details. Brass hardware. 2 IN 1: can be worn as pants or shorts (hidden zippers attached to each leg. ). The high quality pants/shorts combo are a very rare find. Size:50 IT/ 40 US. PANTS MEASUREMENTS:waist-16.5"; inseam-31; rise-10"; leg opening-7.5". SHORTS MEASURMENTS: waist-16.5; lengthg (top of waistband to bottom of shorts cuff)-15"; width-10". Pants (and shorts) are in very good condition. No rips, holes or tears. They have multiple pockets that are very secure pockets, which are great for night clubs,places like the subway, and other venues with pick-pockets. Please note: I have worrn thse pants less than 6-8X's; however, a few subtle, difficult to see spots are on the pants, which appear to have come from dry cleaning. It's close to impossible to find these spots yourself, much less another person without knowledge of their exact location of the pants, something that I do not as the owner. Originally purchase price at Bergdorf's roughly $600+. Asking: $125/obo

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Attachments

• our legacy flecked pants 1.jpg
    our legacy flecked pants 1.jpg
    979 bytes · Views: 52
  • our legacy flecked pants 2.jpg
    our legacy flecked pants 2.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 57
  • our legacy flecked pants 5.jpg
    our legacy flecked pants 5.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 40
  • our legacy flecked pants 3.jpg
    our legacy flecked pants 3.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 38
  • bastian 2.jpg
    bastian 2.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 42
  • bastian 1.jpg
    bastian 1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 38
  • bastian 3.jpg
    bastian 3.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 35
  • bastian 4.jpg
    bastian 4.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 34
  • bastian 5.jpg
    bastian 5.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 41
  • our legacy flecked pants 3.jpg
    our legacy flecked pants 3.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 28
  • our legacy revised 1.jpg
    our legacy revised 1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads