• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Canali, Corneliani, Polo, Hickey Freeman Sport Coats (price drop)

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm doing one and only one price drop on these. All of the following are NWT and at least 75% off!

NWT Polo 40S 3-roll-2 with side vents with large houndstooth and plaid and made in Italy by Corneliani. The main colors are gold and brown with hints of red and blue as well. It is tagged as Virgin Wool Extrafine 100, and there is no indication of the Polo style. This is very thick and warm fabric and feels very similar to tweed. It's a wonderful autumn coat that matches fall colors perfectly. This retails for about $1,200. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Shoulders 20 (I know the shoulders seem wide, but this is how it measures. The fit does not actually feel this wide.)
Length\t30
Sleeve\t25
Chest\t21.5

NWT Canali 40L, fully canvassed, 2-button with side vents with small houndstooth pattern. The fabric is 55% silk and 45% wool. The colors are green, blue, gold, and brown. The close-up makes the colors appear slightly brighter than they are. It's a classic houndstooth. It retails for $1,100. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Shoulders 19.25
Length\t32.5
Sleeve\t26.5
Chest\t21.5

NWT Hickey Freeman 44XL, 2-button with single vent. The fabric is 67% worsted wool and 33% silk. It is the Madison model and is fully canvassed, not one of the cheaper Hickey Freeman models. The blue is a slightly darker than the picture indicates, but it is pretty close. A wonderful alternative to just a blue blazer and still has the basting thread on the shoulders. Like a few others here, I really think Hickey Freeman is underrated, especially for its sport coats. They really use some wonderful looking fabrics, and this is no exception. This retails for $1,000. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Shoulders 20
Length\t34.5
Sleeve\t28
Chest\t23

NWT Polo 44L, made in Italy, 3-roll-2.5 blazer with single rear vent. The color is a standard navy, fairly dark. This is a great, unstructured casual blazer with flapped-patch pockets in the front and a patch pocket on the chest. There is absolutely no shoulder padding. It also has working buttonholes on the sleeves. This retails for $600. I'm asking $150 plus shipping.

Shoulders 19.5
Length\t32
Sleeve\t23
Chest\t26.5

NWT Hickey Freeman 44L, 3-roll-2.5 with side vents. The fabric is 52% silk and 48% worsted wool, and the pattern is a classic houndstooth. It has green, yellow, red, and blue in a very small pattern. The close-up is lighter than the actual color, but gives you an idea for what it looks like. This is the Madison model and is fully canvassed. It is not one of the cheaper Hickey Freemans. It still has the basting threads on the shoulders and on the vents. It retails for $1,100. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Shoulders 20.25
Length\t32.75
Sleeve\t26.5
Chest\t23

NWT Canali 42L, 2-button with side vents and fully canvassed. This fabric is amazing! It is 80% wool, 15% Angora, and 5% Cashgora. It feels as soft as velvet and is very luxurious to the touch. The fabric is a wonderful medium-size houndstooth pattern in brown and white. There are also suede patch pockets on the elbows, which is a nice little touch and will protect this wonderfully soft fabric from wearing out. The picture where I'm holding the sleeve best shows the color. It is really a rich, chocolate brown color. It retails for $1,100. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Shoulders 19.25
Length\t32.25
Sleeve\t26.5
Chest\t22

NWT Corneliani 40L, 2-button with side vents and fully canvassed. This is another wonderful fabric, almost identical to the Canali 42L. Again, it is 80% wool, 15% Angora, and 5% Cashgora. A very similar houndstooth pattern to the Canali, but in a lighter color. The color is a light brown, almost beige. It's slightly darker than in the pictures. No patches on the elbow. The model is the Spencer, if that helps anyone familiar with Corneliani. It retails for $1,100. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Shoulders 19.5-19.75
Length\t32.5
Sleeve\t26.5
Chest\t21.75

Rimag

Reaction score
I am also interested in the 44 xl let me know if its still available.
By the way, if this HF is no longer available, I am looking for good deals on suits in this size. Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads